Hi guys,
the Watara Supervision and the Game Fighter were kind of fine, while the modern GB Boys are even nice.
This is the most ridiculous clone I've ever seen :'D

The GAME CHILD!

DAT single button!

For the curious, I've just seen it for sale on ebay.

Chicago, IL

Wow!

Judging by the back pic looks like one of those early Tiger electronics 90s pocket/watch games where the entire screen is filled with images that just turn on and off. I remember there was actually a pretty decent super mario and megaman one of those from Tiger Electronics. The megaman one even had specific level-bosses.

Last edited by BeatScribe (Feb 5, 2015 2:07 pm)

CA
moviemovies1 wrote:

Lol, reminded me of ashens straight away as well smile

Dallas, Texas

My favorite is this one. 'The Game Fighter'

Seattle, WA
TylerBarnes wrote:

I have a bad enough track record with one battery cover, I would manage to lose one of these 2 in maybe a week if I'm lucky.

Playboy Man-Baby
TylerBarnes wrote:

Game Boy and Game Gear put aside their differences and had a baby.

Seattle, WA

I like the game fighter button layout more than the GBA. LSDJ is a pain in the ass when the dpad and the select button are by the same hand.

Świdnica, Poland
Dire Hit wrote:

LSDJ is a pain in the ass when the dpad and the select button are by the same hand.

Yes, but you can make a little five-minute-mod and your L and R buttons will work as SELECT&START. And this is much_more_comfortable for use with LSDJ then even a DMG layout.

São Paulo, Brazil

brazilian pride:

danthalian wrote:
Dire Hit wrote:

LSDJ is a pain in the ass when the dpad and the select button are by the same hand.

Yes, but you can make a little five-minute-mod and your L and R buttons will work as SELECT&START. And this is much_more_comfortable for use with LSDJ then even a DMG layout.

imagine that....

South UK
PULSELOOPER wrote:

brazilian pride:

Oh shi- that's gorgeous, in a "saved by the bell" kinda way. Is it compatible with GB carts?

Playboy Man-Baby
PULSELOOPER wrote:

brazilian pride:

Aka the "Mega Duck" elsewhere.

I'm also interested in this:

The company apparently used spare parts of the Mega Duck/Cougar Boy to make a kids' laptop called the LearnComputer. It has a thermal printer, and it has some sort of music software. The musical keyboard is hidden under a plastic case that folds down as part of the laptop's exterior.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Feb 6, 2015 7:26 pm)

matt's mind

lol.  lernkomputer.  i have one of those guys...  they are sort of cool, but look much better than how they actually function.  incredibly simple.  its somewhat like playing a sesame street 'my first keyboard' or something like this.  nothing amazeballs, at all.  just a nice little faux laptop case (someone clever could do the same with DMG guts, pretty easily apart from the housing), and it'd be better

Interresting, the game fighter. It's a pirate console ?

Michigan
supergenis wrote:

Interresting, the game fighter. It's a pirate console ?

Yes, but it almost entirely compatible with all gameboy carts. Nitro has a tear down on his blog.

I want one so freaking bad.