0R360N

If you have any good old cassettes laying around, give me a shout. Im looking for 80's Punk Rock / Skate Rock, Metal, ect
Im willing to purchase for cheap or trade game stuffs, pixel art, general art, or customize your hardware.

Below is some of the stuff im definitely looking for more of, but if you have anything you think I might like, let me know.

T.S.O.L.
Descendents
D.R.I.
Adolescents
Poison Idea
The Misfits
UK Subs
D.I.
Circle Jerks
Bad Brains
Dead Kennedys
Fang
Minor Threat
Bad Religion
Angry Samoans
Anthrax
Gray Matter
Black Flag
JFA
Subhumans
Social Distortion
Drunk Injuns
The Faction
The Buzzcocks
Guns N' Roses (old)
Agent Orange
Metallica (old)
Gorilla Biscuits
Slayer

Many others I cant remember off the top of my head, and my fingers are gettin tired. This list should be a solid basis for what I like.

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

i will go through my old tapes, but i can tell yew right now...
yew will have to pry my circle jerks tape out of my cold head hands ;D

Unsubscribe

I have a few of these on cassette but would never give em up.. good luck!

thieveland ohio

i have some of these on vinyl...you want dubs?

Kalamazoo
herr_prof wrote:

I have a few of these on cassette but would never give em up.. good luck!

^^^^
If anybody still has these tapes/records, I think it's because they still want to keep them. Your best bet is e-bay probably

p.s. Nazi punks fuck off

Last edited by Pastel Arsenal (May 10, 2010 5:55 pm)

San Luis Obispo, CA

I might have a couple of these still laying around that I might be able to spare. I'll PM you with a list later.

Milwaukee, WI

I'll check to see if we have tapes. I know we've got most on vinyl.

0R360N

Thanks for all the replies. I know most people who would have most of these have them for a reason, BUT you would be surprised how many people have some BR or DK on cassette and dont really care to keep them around.

I do collect vinyl, but these tapes serve a bigger purpose. I work long hours in the garage (AKA The Toy Shop) and I dont always like to lug my laptop out there. I just repaired my vintage Boombox and it sounds too damn good not to be bumped while I work.

So yeah, we all know dubbin blank tapes sucks balls and takes forever, I would rather get the real deal (nostalgia always plays a part also)

Also, even if people are hoarding these for a reason, I might be able to temp them by offering custom paint work for just a few tapes. This is something I normally get paid plenty of money for.

NJ

i have maybe 100 live bootlegs from the majority of these bands on cassette that i've gotten from tape trades and stuff years ago. also, i wish i had read this last week, i sold most of my good tapes for like $5 total.

might still have some dickies tapes and other random stuff as well that i actually would love to get rid of.  PM me or something and remind me to make a list once i move everything bak into my house.

the only tape i think i'll keep is wasted youth - reagan's in

0R360N

AH, the good ol tape trading days. I doubt I would be into live bootlegs though. Anyway, PM sent

Minneapolis

Dag, you have not a high-speed tape recording apparatus? I have one, and have used it to duplicate tapes very quickly.

0R360N
arfink wrote:

Dag, you have not a high-speed tape recording apparatus? I have one, and have used it to duplicate tapes very quickly.

High speed recording from an itunes playlist? I would still rather track down originals of my favorite cassettes.

Wheeling, WV

I can make you some pretty badass mixes or dups. I'm not giving you any of my tapes though.