Montreal, Canada

Groove along to the sound of 1965, made in 2015 on software that emulates when 1995 trackers wanted to sound like hardware from 1985.

Click here to purchase. CD 5$ / Digital 3.50$

1. Laisse tomber les filles 02:01
2. Poupée de cire, poupée de son 02:23
3. Comment te dire adieu 02:13
4. Tous les garçons et les filles 02:58

› Cheapbeats Records Catalogue

Unsubscribe

you had me at Laisse tomber les filles

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

Far Out man! Digg'n it
Yogi

Love it even if the song titles might actually be terrible jokes at my expense!

Montreal, Canada
kometbomb wrote:

Love it even if the song titles might actually be terrible jokes at my expense!

Every song title is a joke about your penis.

Penises aside, someone asked if the .kt files are included and how much extra that would be.

Paris

Enorme !

Montreal, Canada
kometbomb wrote:

Penises aside, someone asked if the .kt files are included and how much extra that would be.

Haha yeah I saw Bouke ask for them on facebook smile I'll email them to him directly. He's trying to steal my god damn klystrack secrets again!

Clermont-Ferrand, France

I'm in love with Poupée de cire, poupée de son, and I wouldn't have believed that I'd say that one day !

Holland

Woop. I like how there are more people than just us that love to cover France Gall! heart

Montreal, Canada

There will be at least one more Gall song on Volume Deux big_smile

Clermont-Ferrand, France

PLEASE :

smile

Joliette, QC, Canada

Comment te dire adieu est vraiment groovy !!! Thumbs up !!! smile

Québec

Pure genius.

Cool to see there's way more french speakers here than I tought!

Montreal, Canada

La poupée qui fait non was on my list at some point, but it got replaced by something else. I'm trying to keep my want-to-remix list as short as possible to make sure I actually get around to doing it. I think the reason was that once you remove the lyrics and just keep the barebones harmony, the song became too boring since the melody sticks to the chords too much. There's a lot of songs I had to abandon because of that. People like Plastic Bertrand or Jacques DuTronc, or Renaud. They all have sub-below-minus-suckass-mediocre vocal ranges and a lot of their melodies are basically repeating the same one or two note about fifty godzillion times. Plus there's no convincing way to do "ta-ta-triiin" with a square wave tongue