Mexico City

super fun, thanks for sharing the rom, Neil

Eugene Oregon

So cool! This rules!!

Sydney, NSW

every time i see that little My Name is Earl avatar on the boards, i let out a little childish squeal of excitement.
heaps awesome work!

WOW MAN!

Thanks everyone smile

It was fun to make. Kind of like improvisational-coding. coding as art, if you like.

I can't wait to share the next one with you, it is fucking amazing! I wanted to explore the generative music idea a bit further so the next one is scale-based with proper musical pitches, modifiable timebase and a ton of other cool stuff. Not quite as fucked up at the first but much more interactive and the breadth of different stuff it can generate is very funny smile

Just putting some finishing touches to it and then it will be ready to go. Of course, like before, performance first, ROM second. Though I won't be trying to edit a huge stream of uncompressed video this time like I did with 'Three Fucking Cowards'. Jesus, I wanted to end it all my computer was running so slow! big_smile

BK

Just out of curiosity do you have any plans to release the source for Glitch02?  It seems like you're doing some really innovative stuff in there and it'd be awesome to see how you're accomplishing it. If not, no worries, just figured I'd ask.

Definitely looking forward to your next video/ROM!

Alive and well in fucksville

this is not showing up on my n8... the file was 0bytes... is there another spot to download this rom?

Dallas, Texas

This work with NROM boards?

Jelly Stone park, MD USA
TylerBarnes wrote:

This work with NROM boards?

Yes, NROM-256 should be fine smile
@bitjacker the DL should have glitch02.nes size of 41K. If it doesn't, try downloading again, the link is good as of a few mins ago.
Yogi

Dallas, Texas

Killer! I'm gunna solder it up on a physical cart!

For kicks I'm gunna attempt to swap out the CHR rom with some different ones. big_smile

Alive and well in fucksville

why is my everdrive not showing this in my roms folder? do i have to rename the file or something to get it to show up? i redownloaded it and the file size on my sd card is (when viewed through my pc) 40k, and same as before it is not showing up when in the everdrive.

Last edited by bitjacker (Feb 17, 2015 1:28 pm)