The Mountains

take pre-orders to fund it, dummy, of course we will buy them

Roanoke, VA

I'd like to pre-order an arcade-version, plz!

Oakland, CA

Ill snag one!

hardcore, Australia

do want one.

Seattle, WA

to bad i dont have a sega XD

astral cat

really amazing but i have $10 to my name for at least 2 weeks

Adelaide, Australia

You can now add your name to a pre-order list to reserve a cartridge for yourself. These will be a limited release, so obviously only one per person at this stage. See the first post of this thread for details.

Adelaide, Australia

Video Preview!

As you can tell, there are still a fair few bugs to be sorted out, but it gives you some idea. Currently, we have playback issues (again) on the actual hardware and so this is a video capture from Fusion emulator. hmm

Credits (yeah I kindof skipped over them a bit in the video):

music & art: Nathan Stanley (me)

code: Alex Cichowski

player code: Shiru & Alone Coder

For more info about this project, please see the first post in this thread. Don't forget to pre-order! big_smile

Last edited by freezedream (Jun 30, 2010 1:20 am)

ad-hell-aide

Amazing stuff, Nathan (+ Alex) smile Love it!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I think my name should be down already. but... put it down again.

New York, New York
10k wrote:

I think my name should be down already. but... put it down again.

PDX

Incredibly impressive. I've never heard a Genesis sound like this. Amazing. I will buy a system just to play the cart.

Brazil

If I get a job in the next month, I'll probably grab one of these to make good use of my Genesis. smile Really nice, looks pretty good.

New York City

This is very, very good stuff. As Rushcoil says, unique style for a Sega.
How much will this cost? I'll support you.

Sweden

Sounds good, looks nice!

Adelaide, Australia

Thanks for your interest! I will probably also be releasing the tracks as mp3s a short time after the cartridge release. But really, the best way to enjoy a music disk is on the hardware itself. That is one of the main reasons for this project, to keep the hardware alive (and get away from mp3s/PCs/iPods). big_smile

I will probably also release the ROM file for a small price after the initial cartridge release. smile

Current status: PCBs are being manufactured; the guy helping with coding the ROM has been busy with other work and personal issues and so it's not quite there yet (but ALMOST!)

Of course I'll let everyone know when the cartridges are ready. big_smile
Thanks for your patience.

Last edited by freezedream (Jun 30, 2010 1:20 am)