Hoping to FINISH asong foronce

Hey all. So, I downloaded a copy of PiggyTracker for the PSP for my old 3K1 a while ago (and by a while ago, I mean, well, a pretty damn long time ago tongue ) but I never really used it that much because I didn't have the time (TBH, mainly because, as my name implies, I was too busying rekt'ing the shit out of Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, which, after 300+ hours of gameplay (technically, almost 600 because my first save got lost :\) and meticulously memorizing boss patterns to find out how to beat them as fast as possible with my seriously OP weapons, got kind of boring). Now, I want to come back to it to actually see what its all about, buuuuut I have a couple of questions to ask before doing so:

1. What's the newest version of Piggy on that platform? The official download page has a V1.1h_043 from 2006, but I remember reading a post by the dev on this forum saying that it was still in development and that there were bugfix releases and ghettos and such since then, and that was from a 2014 post...
2. Now this isn't REAAALLY related to the topic precisely, but how do you run Piggy on PPSSPP for Android? The reason why I'm asking this is because, well, I think either the AC jack or the AC adapter that I'm using for my system is dying, as its becoming incredibly annoying to charge lately, so if I'm going to be running Piggy then that's gonna need to be the way it goes right now. So... how do you do it? I've tried running the ghetto build from the download page, but it doesn't seem to want to work, it just locks up the emulator and displays a black screen. Although, I think the reason for that MIGHT BE that it was just a standalone EBoot and not in with any other files. So, I'll try to get the stable version and see if that works, assuming it has all the necessary directories and files and what have you. And if that doesn't work... Weeeeeell, then I might need some help!

Oh, and if anyone of you ever needs any MGS Peace Walker tips, just ask, I can sure as hell give 'em!

Geneva, NY

1) use the "ghetto" version listed at the bottom of the downloads page. It's damn stable.

2) Lots of people are getting the black screen on PPSSPP. It might have something to do with the make/model of your phone. I got it working just fine on both my Droid Mini and Droid Maxx, but others with Galaxies and whatever are reporting the black screen. Check my zip in this thread:
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/15388 … th-ppsspp/

Hoping to FINISH asong foronce

Just thought I would throw this out here on this thread as well. Both for helpful informational purposes and to keep it alive, lol