United States

It's a Samsung Galaxy S3 running android 4.4.2

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I find it to be very hit or miss in terms of Android compatibility via PPSSPP. None of my devices work, even with the settings provided by BLEO.

Perhaps it's a particular version of the PPSSPP apk that's working for BLEO but using the latest version and using the settings provided (and many, many other various configurations) I can't get it working on my Nexus 5, Nexus 9 or Nvidia Shield portable.

Chicago IL

i'm actually kind of surprised there isnt an android version

Unsubscribe

its because there was only like 2 or 3 phones with shoulder buttons, and fuck re-coding an ui.

Geneva, NY

I'm using the latest version of PPSSPP from the Play Store. And I've only ever tried it on Motorolas so that could be a big part of it.

Abandoned on Fire

Works good on galaxy note 3.

Geneva, NY

What version of Android, egr?

Hoping to FINISH asong foronce

Hey Bleo, here's a screenie of the specs of my tablet that I got from CPU-Z after I bought the tab... Its sort of a cheapie, and the only reason why I was able to actually buy it is because it was on Christmas sale neutral Which is probably the reason why PPSSPP won't run correctly, but then again, it could be something else... BTW, we should get people to benchmark their stuff more often like this when they have program issues so that we can help them better, sometimes "help plz xx program/app isn't working" just doesn't cut it IMO. Also, yeah, this should probably go in my own thread which I happened to park conveniently right on top of this one, but this pertains more to the particular issue I'm having, so yeah...
Ohhh wait, how do you add images from your SD card to posts on this forum?
Wow, how hypocritical...

Abandoned on Fire
BLEO wrote:

What version of Android, egr?

Currently 4.4.4 but it's worked through the last few updates.

Mine is 4.4.2 BTW

Geneva, NY

Well then I'm led to believe egr is doing something right and you black-screeners are doing something... different. egr maybe wanna zip up your files and share em?

Grrr. The image uploading needs a file browser so that I can upload that picture that I took on my tablet. Trying to use BBCode to do this seems fruitless as of yet... Is there some sort of prefix I need to add to the address to tell the site its on my internal storage? Or do I have to upload it somewhere first?

Unsubscribe

"[img]yourimage.com/imagegoeshere.jpg[/img]"

Just remove the quotes.

IL, US
TheRektafire wrote:

Grrr. The image uploading needs a file browser so that I can upload that picture that I took on my tablet. Trying to use BBCode to do this seems fruitless as of yet... Is there some sort of prefix I need to add to the address to tell the site its on my internal storage? Or do I have to upload it somewhere first?

must be uploaded somewhere first

United States

Here's my settings https://www.dropbox.com/s/uur843nvkk1ea … s.zip?dl=0

Joliette, QC, Canada

piggy don't work at all with the iOS version of PPSSPP (anyway this version is totally ubershiet) maybe I will try on my N5...but I already have a psp so I'm not in an hurry to try that oh and btw...anyone know how to repair a Caanoo joystick ? I took it out of my bag one time and the stick is now slack...and I want to know how to do it before I open up my caanoo and maybe do a mistake...