brooklyn, NY

Im clearing out some space and parting with unused equipment - thought I'd give the 'community' first dibs.   If there is no interest, its going on the 'bay, but Id prefer to keep their hand out of the pie.
Ill try to ship everything USPS in the smallest possible priority flat rate box.   Willing to wheel-n deal if you want to get multiple items.
Paypal is accepted.

Tascam Porta02 mkii - four track cassette recorder-   nice little old-school 4track. 12v  Power supply not included- 
$40

Mackie 402VLZ4  Mixer-  only a few weeks old- used like 6 times in the studio!  I really like this little guy, but I need something a little bigger. Like new- not a scratch.  With power supply
$80.

Midiman Mini Macman - In/Out  Midi interface for old mac's with 8-pin DIn jacks
$15

Groovesizer Arduino Sequencer/ Synth mk1- fun little 16 step sequencer w/ synth audio and midi out.  This is one that I hand built, enclosed in hammond stomp box enclosure.  Pictured top left in the photo.   Its turned 90 deg- the buttons leds, and knobs should all be horizontal.  uses either a 9v battery or external supply     ex=    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zsxWfsHDr4     
SOLD

pedals:

Boss BD-2 Blues driver-  in really clean shape
$60

Boss ODB-3 Overdrive-   works, but is missing the back cover, I do have an extra back plate from another dead boss, but I give you the option:
as is ( no cover)  $25  (you can find replacement back plates online)
w/ cover  SOLD

Fulltone Fat boost FB-2 - 
$60

Boss FZ-2  Hyperfuzz - from early 90's- apparently this a pretty rare and in demand pedal- a surprise to me.  Mine is in pretty good condition with some light scuffs from use.
SOLD

Proco Rat- either from late 90's or early 00's- has a pre 3xx xxx serial number- made in US.  looks practically brand new, I dont see a scratch.
$120

Ibanez MS10 Metal charger- w/ mod-   80's "metal" distortion.  Idid a simple mod (lift one diode lead in the clipping circuit) that turns this harsh metalic pedal into something milder and creamy-  kinda like the goldilocks pedald between an OD and Mig muff.  I found surprisingly pleasant.  Unfortunately the bypass (stomp) switch is dying- doesnt always work.   Replacements should be easy to find(it the same as in a boss)  but I dont play as much guitar and am not interested in messing w/ it.  Its in really great shape-  even has the 30+ year old peel off plastic protection over the label.   If you want to reverse the mod and switch it back to stock it should be really simple and obvious to do ( or add a switch...)
$45

korg Flanger-  hmm think Im going to keep this one, sorry.

Last edited by Charbot (Mar 15, 2015 4:01 pm)

I'll take that Groovesizer.

brooklyn, NY

Aww, dude... I just sold it.    Im updating my original post w/ what is still available.

ohgodno, Indiana

PM'd

Seattle, WA

I'm interested in the tascam but I wouldn't be able to buy it for a little while if I do decide to, but I figure if it's still here after a few weeks feel free to remind me.