https://pumpiron.bandcamp.com/album/f-e-e-t

M̲͌͌u̲͌͌s̲͌͌i̲͌͌c̲͌͌ ̲͌͌w̲͌͌r̲͌͌i̲͌͌t̲͌͌t̲͌͌e̲͌͌n̲͌͌ ̲͌͌a̲͌͌n̲͌͌d̲͌͌ ̲͌͌p̲͌͌r̲͌͌o̲͌͌d̲͌͌u̲͌͌c̲͌͌e̲͌͌d̲͌͌ ̲͌͌b̲͌͌y̲͌͌ ̲͌͌P̲͌͌V̲͌͌M̲͌͌P̲͌͌I̲͌͌R̲͌͌X̲͌͌N̲͌͌

̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅Ą̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅r̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅t̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅w̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ǫ̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅r̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅k̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ ̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅b̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅y̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ ̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅V̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ę̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅r̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ą̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ ̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅L̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ų̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅c̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅į̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔́̅̅̂̅̅ą̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ ̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅P̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅į̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅n̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅t̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ǫ̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ ̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ ̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅V̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅Ę̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅L̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅V̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅Į̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅Ą̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ ̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅C̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ǫ̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅l̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅l̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ę̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅c̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅t̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅į̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅v̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅ę̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͔͔̅̅̂̅̅

Gosford, Australia

hey this is actually really neat! seems like there's lots of NZ guys making this sort of stuff and doing it really well

Why thank you kind sir!