Abandoned on Fire

Wicked! big_smile Does the gb show an interface or have any visuals on screen?

France

It has 5 LSDJ-style screens (stolen idea, sorry !) with a sequencer, piano roll, song pattern list, memory manager, and pot configuration screen.
No special visuals, pretty much all text. I'm finishing up the software right now, will post other screenshots in the next days.

France

Woooow !!! (nothing else to say ...)

heart

Abandoned on Fire
furrtek wrote:

It has 5 LSDJ-style screens (stolen idea, sorry !) with a sequencer, piano roll, song pattern list, memory manager, and pot configuration screen.
No special visuals, pretty much all text. I'm finishing up the software right now, will post other screenshots in the next days.

SOLD!!!

Michigan
furrtek wrote:

There's 4 common smt logic chips also with it for banking and gating the EEPROM and ADC pins to the cart bus. Nothing secret.

You're such a flirt! :blush:

Paris

F
U
C
K

M
E
!
!
!
!

Last edited by Biere Gratuite (Apr 1, 2015 3:56 pm)

Any info on the midi implementation? would be awesome to completely control it with midi alone.

France

Testing with the Nanoloop usb-midi adapter and LSDJ note out hack will be done this weekend, will let you know how it works out.

Last edited by furrtek (Apr 1, 2015 4:15 pm)

╱╲╱╲╱╲╱

OMG, It even has a drum sequencer.

Want. Definitely. smile

Finland

dude

West Yorks, UK

doubtful, but any chance of it sending out a sync message for nanoloop? (nano has to be the slave in all setups) or any other way of linking gb303 and nanoloop without a computer?

looks rad. count me in

France

It certainly can be done. I'll see what I can do !
I'm just beginning to test LSDJ master sync right now, the delays are going to be tight :x

Last edited by furrtek (Apr 1, 2015 5:13 pm)

Whateverville, California

"First batch availability: 20."

France

Next batch will follow ~2 weeks after with no price change, no worries smile
Components are easily available, boards take a bit of time to be made.

Also checking for other less expensive shipping options.

Last edited by furrtek (Apr 1, 2015 5:24 pm)

Michigan
furrtek wrote:

It certainly can be done. I'll see what I can do !
I'm just beginning to test LSDJ master sync right now, the delays are going to be tight :x

Where do you have the ROM's /we pin tied to? The lower 16kb that is. These should be pretty easy to update. I assume they support 16kb sector writes? Smaller?