NUMBSKULL

For real, maybe a month of hiding wasn't long enough?

Atlanta, GA
MaxDolensky wrote:
DSC wrote:

These are going to be sick with the Synthboy+ and the GBLFO from NeX set in Master LSDJ mode!

Or an Arduinoboy (or maybe USB Boy), which people in this scene actually use.

ooooooooooooooh snap

Milwaukee, WI
DSC wrote:

These are going to be sick with the Synthboy+ and the GBLFO from NeX set in Master LSDJ mode!

Dammit. It seems my adblock isn't working.

Michigan
MaxDolensky wrote:
DSC wrote:

At least he never took money for goods undelivered. Where's my stuff from a year ago? You can't just change your username and expect things to pass.

rad to the bone

Jazzmarazz wrote:
MaxDolensky wrote:

At least he never took money for goods undelivered. Where's my stuff from a year ago? You can't just change your username and expect things to pass.

Unsubscribe

Wait who are we talking about now?

Alabama

Myself and I guess technically another person but that is besides the point. I forgot to tell Jazz about what happened to the stuff I was gonna a send him (girlfriend threw it out mid-move with some busted up computers) and I had already been dragging my feet about mailing it since the nearest post office is not near me at all hmm

Last edited by MaxDolensky (Apr 6, 2015 11:09 pm)

Michigan
herr_prof wrote:

Wait who are we talking about now?

Just a misunderstanding. Im a pretty bad tease. Did not mean to detract from furrteks' magnificent device big_smile

Abandoned on Fire

Dang that second demo video is great! Will you be making the rom available for purchase as well? Or maybe you need someone to do some testing? Cause I could test it up nice for you, baby. Yeeeeeeahh real nice.  heart

Paris

Bump (deserved)
How are things going furrtek?

France

I'm not ready hahaha, there's a nasty save bug I absolutely need to get rid of quick !
Still opening orders in ~16 hours for the 20 first units.

Also dropped the price to 32€ for the first run because of minor details with the boards:
-The fact that the leftmost pot kind of blocks access to the GB power button
-Needed to add adhesive plastic behind the board to protect some solder points from shorting on the GB's metal shielding (Thanks Nitro2k01).

Will go back to 39€ for the next and these details will be fixed. Will also take CV/gate mods into consideration.

New Zealand

Count down finished but nothing changed on the page to allow ordering?
Refreshed a few time but didn't see anything obvious.

Abandoned on Fire
Pathogenic wrote:

There's still over 16 hours left.

perth, WA
egr wrote:
Pathogenic wrote:

Mine says 3.5 hours. i'm guessing the widget references your PCs clock without taking timezones and stuff into account

Abandoned on Fire
atomsmasha wrote:
egr wrote:

Mine says 3.5 hours. i'm guessing the widget references your PCs clock without taking timezones and stuff into account

Ahhh yes, you're right.  Furrtek posted "~16 hours" 7.5 hours ago so there is *actually* approximately 8.5 hours left until orders open.