@Furrtek

I'm super interested in getting one of your carts.. If there are problems with saving will the cart be able to be updated to add new versions of the software?

Secondly is there any chance a picture could be posted of how the pot blocks the power button as well? As I'm unsure whether to wait for the second batch now.

[message from J3WEL's paranoia centre]

France

Sorry yeah, the countdown's a simple JS thing, it has to use the local time without adjusting... 8:48 left here.

J3wel: I won't be sending anything with known bugs, I'll take care of everything I can find before shipping. The first batch carts can only be upgraded by lifting a pin and using a cart edge programmer, or by changing the flash chip.
I'll see what I can do for the second batch, with maybe ugrades through the link port.

Thank you for calming my thoughts, I'm aiming to get one off the first batch if possible!
Cant wait to play around with it, get it into my live set for shows in London soon fingers crossed

It will be a battle for the first 20 tonight i guess, good luck J3wel!

Minneapolis, MN

So am I right in calculating that there is about 6 hours left how?

London, UK

here (UK, GMT+1) says 8 hours left.

I am confused. And hyped.

EDIT: it's actually GMT+1 in the UK due to daylight savings.

Last edited by Sonic Boy (Apr 9, 2015 3:31 pm)

France

Midnight GMT+2 wink Page updated, sorry. Didn't check if the script worked everywhere.

Last edited by furrtek (Apr 9, 2015 5:23 pm)

Minneapolis, MN

So, 4 1/2 hours till launch? I think that right

France

It is, yes smile
Alarm's set to upload the page.

Save bug fixed apparently, will spend the week-end testing. The boxes are ready (simple carboard ones) and I should get the manuals on Monday.

Countrary to what's shown on the picture the boards are black and not purple, the pots also with a white mark.
Those were proto PCBs from OSH Park.

Edit 0:00, orders opened.

Last edited by furrtek (Apr 9, 2015 10:00 pm)

Minneapolis, MN

Awe Yea!

matt's mind

good day!

ohgodno, Indiana

sold out in 7 minutes, damn haha

London, UK

Sold out in 7 minutes sharp! big_smile

Paris

Right .... on .... time !

J'te l'avais dit furrtek, que t'allais être dévalisé.
J'appelle Montebourg direct pour lui dire que j'ai acheté une cartouche de gameboy française.
Il peux aller se torcher avec sa marinière à 200 boules.

Sorry for the french writing, mates.

Last edited by Biere Gratuite (Apr 9, 2015 10:11 pm)

I expected faster actually... , was clicking like crazy 2 min before 12, but had the time to buy 3 if I wanted.
Anyway, looking forward to testing it!

France

7 minutes, exactly ! I'm stunned yikes
Thank you so much guys. I started feeling bad about making you wait until now and leaving some to wait until later, but I really wasn't able to make 50 right away...

Kitsch-Bent and I are in contact and we're having some plans for the future...

Shipping will start the 16th of April as written on the page, with ~5 units per day up to Monday the 20th.
I'll contact each one of you with tracking or questions in case I have some.

Haha, ça compte si les composants viennent de Taiwan et la carte de Chine ? tongue
Fabriqué avec amür in Francia still !

Last edited by furrtek (Apr 9, 2015 10:15 pm)