France

My PP account is happy, I admit, but it will only last until I pay for the shipping labels tongue

Paris

32*20=640€
For such a hard work and selling so quickly.
Frankly, you should price higher, IMO.

France

Minus fab costs (components and time spent for dev), of course wink
As always with my console stuff, not wanting to get rich, just want to see people use it !

Boards will be cleaned after testing.

Last edited by furrtek (Apr 14, 2015 4:50 pm)

Utah
furrtek wrote:

So awesome, pretty sure I'm gonna snag one in the next batch!

matt's mind

SO GOOD LOOKING

UK / FR

wowsers, cant wait for the gameboy acid explosion

hey furrtek whats happening with that ym2612 synth you were working on? is that gonna have to wait until you're finished with this?

France

Eagerly waiting for flash chips. Got the shipping boxes today smile

For the 2612 synth, it's being tested, I'm actually working with 2080 who initially ordered it.
The firmware still need some improvements but the overall design and case are done.

The only problems are the casing's price (comes from a P2 panel from Ponoko, relatively expensive), and finding a good ratio between the time it takes to build a whole synth vs. the selling price.

Last edited by furrtek (Apr 14, 2015 8:38 pm)

Geneva, NY

Yeah the case price blows. Ponoko is stupid expensive. Someone should make a 3D printable one.

Unsubscribe
kitsch wrote:

SO GOOD LOOKING

Maybe someone can make a kitsch case that extends upwards, and contains the knobs? Might look dumb might be cool.

matt's mind

someone should be thinking about this, shouldn't they.... wink  been mulling over stability/attachment schemes which will look streamlined

matt's mind

and be highly utilitarian and pretty easily 'jiggable' for cnc/laser people

UK / FR
furrtek wrote:

For the 2612 synth, it's being tested, I'm actually working with 2080 who initially ordered it.
The firmware still need some improvements but the overall design and case are done.

cool buddy, thanks. glad to hear it's coming along smile I wonder if people would be interested in an unassembled 'kit' form, save you from doing all that smd soldering before shipping it. Anyway thats for later, back to the gb303...

France

Would do so if I could be certain not to spend hours upon hours providing support for people who soldered things backwards, broke or bridged some pins... Would greatly reduce the price but would probably require more assistance work on my side (which I'm not very good at) hmm

Received the flash chips just in time for GB-303 ! STRESS INTENSIFIES as the (almost) definitive programming step approaches.

Getting the test print for the manual later on today.

Last edited by furrtek (Apr 15, 2015 11:02 am)

Paris

Just curious, why did you blur the eeprom label on the previous picture?

France

There was no eeprom yet, it's a super secret marking on the pcb wink

Paris

Something like "Disneyland paris, prepare yourself"?

Sorry folks, sort of private joke