Melbourne

oh cool, I did email the [email protected] address to get on the list a few weeks ago but didn't get any update and now the site says May instead of April, maybe the production got delayed though..

I might order either a second 2.7 cart or a 1 cart if they're still available by the time the usb-midi device is available again.. that said though LSDJ is providing me with a lot of ideas at the moment so maybe a team of LSDJ on a DMG and NL2.7 on GBA micro synced with some kind of spliced sync cable would be a good way to go..

Detroit

I ordered a usb-midi adaptor and never received it on the previous batch :C

Melbourne

They look like such simple devices. Are there some hidden components or something?

Paris

There's chips on it:

Melbourne

Ahh, that clears it up. The image on the site only showed the underside.

Looks like I'll have to make an adapter in order to use it with my GBA micro though.. Does anyone have experience with this? I have a DMG-07 and an OXY-008 on the way, hopefully I can make some horrible abomination that can connect to the NL MIDI USB interface and also connect micro to DMG, and maybe even allow charging of micro via USB.. but early days yet, hah.

Chips & Dip :3
The One Electronic wrote:

Email Oliver. Same thing happened to me and he shipped me a new one on the next batch. I think the email was [email protected]

São Paulo, Brazil

Just FYI, nanoloops are back in stock.

Melbourne

hnnnnng I want one but shouldn't buy any more gameboy stuff this pay-month. If he makes more USB-MIDI devices I'll be tempted though..

same. sad i e-mailed him and he responded that it was going to be sent (after I followed up a bit, though) but i didn't get a confirmation number either

I ordered another two cart because I saw the website said In Stock but that was just before he posted about it, so I'd be lying to myself if I wasn't a little worried yikes

Last edited by an0va (May 1, 2015 1:04 am)

Chips & Dip :3
an0va wrote:

same. sad i e-mailed him and he responded that it was going to be sent (after I followed up a bit, though) but i didn't get a confirmation number either

I ordered another two cart because I saw the website said In Stock but that was just before he posted about it, so I'd be lying to myself if I wasn't a little worried yikes

He usually takes a while to respond tongue It took him a week to get back to me.