Melbourne, Australia

Performances were amazing. Both the chip and non chip artists, but if I'm going to be honest I enjoyed the people we booked much more than the others; hey, I never said I wasn't biased wink

10K's new tracks rock and the EP that was recorded on the weekend is going to be at least as good if not better than MKE or BRK and I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

It was awesome hearing Andyexpandy perform for the first time and meeting him. Considering he played two gigs in a day in two completely different styles (one with his band plus ours) it just goes to show how  much talent he has

Maddest Kings Alive as always, amazing! His more recent stuff is especially awesome – get your hands on it if you haven’t already (although I’m not 100% sure it’s released...?)

cTrix? Those of you who will get to see him when he's in the US in a few weeks are in for a treat and as usual the crowd did NOT want his set to finish. Ever. I’m pretty sure the guy could play for a week and keep people entertained smile

Wish I had photos, but we didn't take any... did anyone?

We need to get a decent recording of one of our shows sometime. There is so much talent in this country – I hope the rest of you know what you’re missing!!