Michigan

Your boards are being made as you read this!

We've sent the panel containing your boards to the fabricator. We expect to get them back around June 13th.

In case you're interested, there are 87 other orders on the panel along with yours, adding up to a total of 447 boards. Neat eh?

NUMBSKULL

Is that from oshpark? I didn't think they did fabrication, or do I not understand what fabrication is?

Michigan
catskull wrote:

Is that from oshpark? I didn't think they did fabrication, or do I not understand what fabrication is?

Yes, they are making the test boards before I get a 100 or so. It is not as fast as rumour has it but still faster than a Chinese fab. The are not populating the boards if that's what you thought.

Michigan

Ugh...my power is out the day I get back from vacation so I can't play with these.

NUMBSKULL

Send one to me! I'll play with it for you!

Michigan

Well I am having some trouble. My C64c is not functioning so it may be awhile before I can get my hands on another.

jefftheworld wrote:
Jazzmarazz wrote:

I'll take you up in that offer. The board I did above would be even cooler with an enclosure. What files would you need? File extensions?

If you shoot me a manifold STL that'll do just fine.

Great thanks.

NUMBSKULL

Can I at least buy one of the min64's off you and use it?

Michigan

Yeah, I'll get one your way. Of course, I will need feedback and I offer no guarantees as of yet.