we're back & stuff

Download & Listen Here

Last edited by Kitten Paw Recordings (Jul 28, 2015 5:42 am)

we're back & stuff

*updated it a bit*

Atlanta, GA

I will be submitting 2 tracks no problem. Do you want them to have names or can I just submit as Noyzbot 1 and Noyzbot 2 and let you choose a name? I'll be using nl2.7.7 and I usually use my kaoss pad 3 as midi master as well as effects processing. I hope post is okay for this compilation, but do let me know if you would rather me give raw recording instead.

we're back & stuff

be easier if you came up with the name

Atlanta, GA

I'll figure somethin' out then lol. but is my effects processor going to be all kosher?

we're back & stuff

yep!

Melbourne

ooh, might have to get something together for this.. I'm going away over the weekend and my only music generator will be my gb micro, so I think I'll crank out some crazy idm!

edit: when you say two tracks per artist, do you mean that both tracks will be used, or only the 'best' one? ie. could my submission be two 'sides' from the same recording?

Last edited by pselodux (Jun 9, 2015 1:36 pm)

we're back & stuff

forgot to mention when you email me the track can you please post in here that you sent it.
(just as a "double check" of sorts)

nashville,tn

Does it need to be a previously unreleased track?

we're back & stuff

yea thats fine!

Abandoned on Fire

If I could ever finish a nanoloop song I'd try but they always fall apart after a few phrases.  :'(

we're back & stuff
egr wrote:

If I could ever finish a nanoloop song I'd try but they always fall apart after a few phrases.  :'(

my god would I would to hear you take on Nano :3

we're back & stuff

threw more details into zee info

we're back & stuff

little under a month to go and only have two tracks so far

South Korea

I'm down to do a track or 2. Is it strictly nano, or can we add other instruments and vocals?

we're back & stuff

It can be nano with instruments and other random goodies