The Rubber Man

As some of You already know, I had really rough last months and I was consequently limiting my activity, due to my father's state of health which I had to take care of, in the last areas I was able to.

Sadly today he lost his fight with cancer and passed away.

To guys I promised some works, I'm afraid I will not be able to deliver, also email contact with me will be probably very limited too.

I do hope, finally, after some time I will come back.

Take care, guys.
Y

Madriz, Supain

Im so sorry man. I know the feel absolutely as I had to go thru the same pain. My condolences sad

Unsubscribe

My condolences to you and your family, I'm sure he will be missed. Big fan of you and your work, and it may not seem like it now, you'll eventually find the ability to access your creative sense again given time. But take all the time you need, and know the chip scene is pulling for you.

Clermont-Ferrand, France

All the best through these hard times. Also a fan of your work, I'll be waiting for your return.

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:46 pm)

Sorry for your loss, Yerzmyey.

Montreal, Canada

So sorry to hear that man. I lost my dad when I was a teenager, I know it leaves a big gaping hole in your life sad Hang in there, things get better after a while. For the moment, take care of yourself, get smashing drunk a few times, then come back to us in shape!

Baja California

That's really bad news. I lost my dad last year by the same thing so I know that this must be very hard for you. I hope that you can find peace these next days and my condolences to your family. Take your time to overcome this.

Oklahoma City, OK

So sorry to hear this Yerzmyey. I'm wishing you and your family the very best during this difficult time. Hang in there, buddy.

Take all the time you need man. Wishing you and your family all the best. Much love.

herr_prof wrote:

My condolences to you and your family, I'm sure he will be missed. Big fan of you and your work, and it may not seem like it now, you'll eventually find the ability to access your creative sense again given time. But take all the time you need, and know the chip scene is pulling for you.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Hang in there, take care

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

My condolences Yerz, wishing you and your family the best during this difficult time ~ x ~

No disrespect or so - but why is this sad news to me?
Seriosuly not wanna hate but change the title to something like "Important Information from YERZMYEY". So everybody who had contact with u will click on this thread and u can be sure to get the right people to read it.

South Korea

Really sorry to hear about your loss Yerz. Condolences to you and your loved ones in these sad times. Stay strong and keep kicking ass.

São Paulo, Brazil

Really sorry for your loss, Yerz. Lost my father four years ago and it's still such a great loss. Dont know if that helps, but I found at that time that making music was a strong therapy that helped me keep going.

Also, 9-Heart: I bet you're really fun at a party.

Milwaukee, WI

I have to agree with 9-Heart in the sense of the title being a bit misleading/clickbait.

Having said that, I too lost my father and I too am a big fan of your work. Hang in there. These experiences build character.

Welcome to the dead parents club.