Swansea, UK

Full title: The BIG "I didn't get onto the ChipWIN comp but my track is still frikkin awesome, have a listen!" thread

Firstly, congratulations to all the talented artists that got onto the album and the expansion pack - it's always an amazing way of discovering new awesome music.

But given the number of submissions they receive there's gotta be a whole heap of tracks that didn't quite make the cut. Let's hear them!

Here's mine: http://chipmusic.org/donotrunwithpixels … submission

Liverpool, UK

Alternative title - Literally who cares

Swansea, UK

-_-

Unsubscribe
calmdownkidder wrote:

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Nothing says chiptune community more than being a dick for no reason. Congrats for being internet, guys!

Milwaukee, WI

Unsubscribe
jefftheworld wrote:

Nothing says chiptune community more than being a dick for no reason. Congrats for being internet, guys!

Thanks, i couldnt have done it without my parents.

Minneapolis, MN

I'm just commenting because reddit is full of drama and I'm bored.

ohio gozaimasu
calmdownkidder wrote:

lol I laughed

Apparently this ChipWIN thing is pretty big these days.

Joliette, QC, Canada

I didn't get onto the chipwin comp because I suck and I didn't release anything ! wink

Tokyo, Japan

As a judge --

There are a LOT of submissions. I think this year there were something like 170.
The top 70 tracks or so have hardly anything between them in terms of score, so don't feel so bad.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I don't think this thread was meant as a pity party, it was meant as a way of sharing some other cool tracks that didn't quite make it.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Jul 4, 2015 8:02 am)

Tokyo, Japan

Jeff: Cheapshot, shut the fuck up and sit down.
Cheap: But I am sitting down.
Jeff: Shut the fuck up then.
Cheap: Right you are.

Carry on chaps!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

That wasn't an attack on you, dude. I was talking about the people earlier who were being dicks. You were being friendly, as far as I can tell.

Tokyo, Japan

's all good mate. Yeah, was just chiming in with what I know about the selection process. (y)