Hot Springs, Arkansas

Even though i can write chiptune music by myself, i just love working with other people. I would really love to have someone to work with on chiptunes. I doesn't really matter what tracker you use (if you use a tracker), i just want to discuss and compose with someone. I would like to be casual, as if we were friends, not all business. I would love to see someone respond to this!

South Korea

Hey man. I feel exactly the same way. I can write by myself, but I feel like my creativity comes through a bit better if it's not just me, and if there is a reason (EP/theme/whatever) for composing. I am VERY down to compose together, and I am definitely NOT "all business". Trackers are cool, I am pretty comfortable with many of them, and wouldn't mind having to learn a few new ones. Hit me up if you're interested, doing an album, EP or even just a few songs together should be pretty fun.

Seattle, WA

I figured you'd be looking for a chiptune partner to make folk music with. Thank you for clarifying.

Swansea, UK

...gsoh...

Hot Springs, Arkansas

Thanks for the replies guys! I am laughing hysterically at dire hit's post, but i'm not sure what gsoh means.

Swansea, UK

Good sense of humour. It's what people write on dating websites.

Hot Springs, Arkansas

Ok, thanks for explaining that to me.

Swansea, UK

Um... not funny now.

NC in the US of America

I came here prepared to "Use the search button http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/13029 … ne-dating/ " this thread...

Was disappoint.

But i'm sure you'll be able to find someone eventually. The happy tracker module people are really into collaborations (xyce, malmen and joule, xyce and malmen and joule and radix and xylo and cerror, etc)

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Mar 30, 2015 3:21 am)

Detroit, MI

I'm gonna break this down for my own sake.

1. I have a ukulele that I should get better at playing.
2. You make chiptune.
3. You and I should make happy springtime tunes together.

Check [] yes or [] no. heart

I wonder when you became such jerks .

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 10:35 pm)

Holland
godinpants wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

I came here prepared to "Use the search button http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/13029 … ne-dating/ " this thread...

Was disappoint.

But i'm sure you'll be able to find someone eventually. The happy tracker module people are really into collaborations (xyce, malmen and joule, xyce and malmen and joule and radix and xylo and cerror, etc)

I feel like the message here is that everyone should write music with xylo.

Haha, sure!