Chips & Dip :3

Hey!

So I'm planning on working on some Nanoloop + LSDJ + Ableton tracks, but I'd like to record separate tracks for adding effects to separate parts.

Is there any way to do this in 2.7.7?

Thanks!
-Sam

São Paulo, Brazil

You´d have to put a pattern with a cue for syncing (i.e a click sound), and solo each of the nano´s channels for recording.

But you´d have to use song mode for that, which sucks.

Unsubscribe

Ive found in ableton its pretty easy to just record the track, and drop track markers every bar or so on multitrack recordings to to keep everything pretty tightly in sync.

Chips & Dip :3
PULSELOOPER wrote:

solo each of the nano´s channels

how?

Unsubscribe

I dont think nanoloop has a way to solo/mute a channel like LSDJ does.

just play song mode, but replace all the other channels with blank chains. You can reload your song to restore the song and then repeat for each channel.

São Paulo, Brazil
herr_prof wrote:

just play song mode, but replace all the other channels with blank chains. You can reload your song to restore the song and then repeat for each channel.

Yeah, it has. A+B+left for soloing and A+B+right for muteing (or the opposite, can´t remember).

That is, in live mode. Not sure you can do that on song mode because I never use that.

Unsubscribe

Ah cool! I double checked the manual and couldnt find that!

Atlanta, GA
PULSELOOPER wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

Yeah, it has. A+B+left for soloing and A+B+right for muteing (or the opposite, can´t remember).

That is, in live mode. Not sure you can do that on song mode because I never use that.

I've been using this program every day for 4 months straight and I didn't know that shit. thanks lol. Now, is there a way to make it so that when you accidentally A/B+left/right into a blank pattern you don't automatically shoot up to 240BPM?

Melbourne

You could always just record each track loop by loop and then arrange in DAW. It's time-consuming but good for editing.

NoyzBotChip wrote:

Now, is there a way to make it so that when you accidentally A/B+left/right into a blank pattern you don't automatically shoot up to 240BPM?

haha, oh man, I hope oliver fixes this, it still gets me every now and then. Pretty funny though.

Atlanta, GA
pselodux wrote:
NoyzBotChip wrote:

Now, is there a way to make it so that when you accidentally A/B+left/right into a blank pattern you don't automatically shoot up to 240BPM?

haha, oh man, I hope oliver fixes this, it still gets me every now and then. Pretty funny though.

I've taken to just locking my BPM to my kaoss pad via arduinoboy so it doesn't happen, but man that sounds like a bad deal

São Paulo, Brazil
NoyzBotChip wrote:

Yeah, that is a fucking hassle. Gave me at least a couple of embarrassing times during gigs.