lolusa

Seattle summertime vibes can't be beat. The chips will be big and the dips will be even larger so I hope to see some familiar faces!!

Detroit, Michigan

wow what a lineup, miss yall!

Seattle, WA

Don't miss this if you can, this is a killer lineup.

detroit

all my boys ! add-a-ball rules btw

Spokompton

Dude you kilt it @ Turntable Sundae. That jam w/ Scribe was off the hook.

lolusa
undergroundclouds wrote:

duuuude what, you were there? did you even say hi? how turntable was i?
that was an incredible show, it was only lacking more chip homies ~ ~ i ain't no ambassador

Seattle, WA
undergroundclouds wrote:

Scribe? As in Scribe the Verbalist? That dude is great, met him at folklife this spring and we've been shooting emails back and forth every so often. Great rapper, even greater guy.

Spokompton
ovenrake wrote:
undergroundclouds wrote:

duuuude what, you were there? did you even say hi? how turntable was i?
that was an incredible show, it was only lacking more chip homies ~ ~ i ain't no ambassador

Haha, no, John sent me the soundboard. It did indeed sound from his announcements  like the tables got pretty turnt. I gotta make my way over there next time you're in town.

Spokompton
Dire Hit wrote:
undergroundclouds wrote:

Scribe? As in Scribe the Verbalist? That dude is great, met him at folklife this spring and we've been shooting emails back and forth every so often. Great rapper, even greater guy.

Yeah he is a great dude, funny as hell and insightful. I like his style.

lolusa

ah thats why you gotta record all your shows. john is the man. same with scribe and everyone else, that was an insanely good show for a turn out of < 30
street boys was great. The boys just keep getting older roll makin' me tear up over here