http://www.ebay.com/itm/271952202781

A long time ago, before there was even time itself, there was the Me-Me. The Me-Me was great and terrible, the Supreme Being. It was a self-creation born of itself for itself and it was all. Four thousand years ago, it split into six trillion parts and became what we call, the Universe.

Since the beginning of time, over 9,000 years ago, the parts of the Me-Me have changed and become corrupted, shades of their former magnificence, but today, I have for you to purchase one of the last pure pieces of that primordial universe, untainted and virgin. This is the rarest Pepe to have ever been created. It was crafted not by hands but by nature and universal will. Truly the Dao of our Zeitgeist. It is heavenly and perfect in every way. Note the beautiful, super rare Pepe, the distinct wavey-line things, and, of course, that artistic pink gradient on the back. It is enough for Da Vinci, Picaso, and Van Gogh to martyr themselves on a pyre for the glory, the power, and the kingdom of the Me-Me. Also, it is so dank it has a pink backlight and an internal prosound for maximum chiptuning and making music to honor the Me-Me.

Bid. Bid on this and weep. Weep for you know that you will never win this auction but your bid is tribute. You are too weak and broken to ever bid enough to own this but bid anyways. Tribute to something bigger and more important in this universe than you can ever hope to be. Hold the memory and cry of sorrow, loss, and joy. Lose yourself in this relic of obscene glory. It even plays Game Boy games, but does not include 4 AA-batteries. You’ll need them. You’ll also need a rosary, a flail, and some bacon grease. Prostrate yourself and bid on the New God. Long live the New God. Long live the New Flesh.

~*Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.*~

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271952202781
~*10% of the proceeds will be donated to The American Cancer Society*~

Last edited by KingPepe (Aug 8, 2015 6:33 pm)

at this rate will this become the most expensive Gameboy ever sold? I really don't get the appeal. But still... I guess the market is there

Michigan
J3wel wrote:

at this rate will this become the most expensive Gameboy ever sold? I really don't get the appeal. But still... I guess the market is there

There is No market. He's being trolled on eBay.

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:48 pm)

Unsubscribe

Man ISIS is right about some things.

San Diego

If I knew these selling tactics I'd retire right now.....thing is at $800

Chips & Dip :3

That shit's pretty rare.

Vile wrote:

If I knew these selling tactics I'd retire right now.....thing is at $800

Probably a few fake accounts just for the attention. Or someone with no intentions to pay. There's alot of those on feebay thse days.

Tacoma, WA

Yeah, I bought me some super rare pepe collections off of ebay once. A quick search with the keywords "dank meme" tells me that there are still folks selling real genuine pepes.

Honestly though, if he really does get over $800 for it, then good for him. I personally wouldn't want to shell out $800 for it, but I am not saying other people can't do what they want with their own money.

Seattle, WA

I don't know how I feel about this.

I know how i feel about it, everyone involved is daft

Minneapolis, MN

$1,500

Dallas, Texas

This makes me sad for humanity.

Also I wonder how the winner of this auction would feel if someone were to create a couple more DMGs exactly the same and throw them up for $70 'Buy It Now' right after he pays likely a couple thousand for this.

*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

TylerBarnes wrote:

This makes me sad for humanity.

Also I wonder how the winner of this auction would feel if someone were to create a couple more DMGs exactly the same and throw them up for $70 'Buy It Now' right after he pays likely a couple thousand for this.

*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

We'll see if it even gets paid for. If the dollar amount stays in black, then it never got paid for. If its in green, was paid for.

It would also go to the "completed list" for some time to be kept track of.

Alive and well in fucksville

whats the consequence for not paying? im half tempted.

bitjacker wrote:

whats the consequence for not paying? im half tempted.

Looks like a lot of red tape and bs, but apparently anyone can get away with at least one non-pay.

That's IF the seller even bothers to file a complaint.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Archive-Se … -p/3609087

Last edited by Koji-Kendo (Oct 2, 2015 3:20 pm)