Cookeville, TN

Copypasta from my tumblr below, tl;dr I'm making Splatoon-themed DMGs.
Buy these two from me so I can put together some more. ...and so I can buy food.
Orange backlights, internal post-pot prosound, new screen covers, unique paintjobs.

SPLATATATATATATATA- Introducing the SquidKid!

I’ll be doing a super-limited run of 25 of these, each with a totally unique paintjob, numbered inside the battery cover, and will come inside super-awesome packaging along with some extra goodies as well (shhh… it’s a surprise!).

I’ll have pre-order information posted up on my Tumblr within the next week or so, so be sure to follow me and keep an eye out, but until then, THESE TWO INDIVIDUAL SQUIDKIDS ARE FOR SALE!

They have custom unique paintjobs, new blue screen covers, internal prosound and orange backlights. (And lemme tell ya’, these feel really nice to hold. Asphalt texture with paint splatters. It’s great.)

Send me a message or email me at [email protected] if interested.

Last edited by Josh-Shmosh (Aug 11, 2015 9:11 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Gat dang!  I don't usually go for gameboys that aren't monochromatic but THOSE are freakin' AWESOME.

Cookeville, TN

Thank you for the kind words, sir!
Left one has been sold but the right one is still up for grabs~

TX

these are some of the nicest painted game boys i've seen

Cookeville, TN

Thanks~
Both of these have now been sold! I'll definitely be posting up info for the next set of SquidKids in the coming week.

ohgodno, Indiana

those looked great, good stuff man

sweden
egr wrote:

Gat dang!  I don't usually go for gameboys that aren't monochromatic but THOSE are freakin' AWESOME.

+1