Grab a handful of FREE J3WEL stickers and only pay postage!
Slap them on anything and everything!!

The 'cost' is set to £0.50 as bandcamp won't let me set it lower. This amount has been subtracted from the postage to make sure they're still FREE!

Order here - https://j3wel.bandcamp.com/merch/free-j3wel-stickers
ENJOY

I ship worldwide, please be aware these parcels are not tracked to keep postage cost down. If you'd like a tracked parcel please leave it in the paypal notes and I'll arrange quote. I do not take responsibility for any parcels lost in the mail.

J3WEL x

ALSO the design is by KeFF

Last edited by J3wel (Aug 31, 2015 3:07 pm)

Those are some sweet ass stickers....

bed

you the maannnnnn heart

Turku, FIN

I think KeFF needs a bunch of these!

KeFF are you coming to Superbyte? If so I'll have some there heart

Turku, FIN

I can't make it this year sad

I'll drop you a PM KeFF later today heart

More stickers have been sent out today! UK, Mainland Europe and the United States! Thanks for your support so far guys!

Keep on ordering theres still a bunch left! heart

Finland

I'm trying to but my stupid paypal is being stupid all the time raawrgghghghg sad

smile

@my.explosion you don't need a paypal account you should be able to just use card details if your account isn't working properly!

Finland

Well. I know it's supposed to work somehow, but the only thing paypal lets me do is to either use my account already or create a new one, and I have no idea if they deploy som anti-scam stuff with two different accounts with the same card-info, otherwise I'd easily do it. :S

You ship to the States, right? I hope so, 'cause I just ordered from there.

Yes Herukas I ship worldwide a bunch of packs went to the States earlier this week! So yours will be fine smile

Awesome! Look forward to getting it in the post.

TSSBAY01

really cool of you, and really cool stickers big_smile

Thanks @temp big_smile