[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 9:12 pm)

IL, US

life happens

Montreal, Canada

It came out. There is just a concentrated effort from the entire chiptune scene to keep it from you. Just you. Specifically. Months of planning.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ el ass dee j

Yeah I know right...

Who the fuck is 4MAT?

TSSBAY01

i think if you wait a week or so qb will have it uploaded to his youtube.

NC in the US of America

what is this?

Montreal, Canada
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

He'll probably crowdfund it too.

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:51 pm)

Chicago IL

ease up, champ

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:50 pm)

Arad, Romania
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

Could you please send your personal attacks and complaints via email or personal message instead? It's getting pretty old to hear you talk shit to me in every thread I post. Maybe mods can do something about this. It's not like he's posting on-topic whenever he wants to talk about me. We already discussed my channel and the topic got locked. Feel free to make a new one if mods allow it.

n00bstar wrote:

He'll probably crowdfund it too.

I never said that the whole crowdfunding system is morally bankrupt. I just think that it is the kind of system that can be easily abused. I also deviated significantly from my initial stance on this topic when I began to discuss it with the members here. I know it's unusual to see someone change their opinion (almost) in real time but it happens.

I would happily crowdfund a 4mat project\album. He seems like a decent guy and his music sounds quite unique and cool. He's one of the artists I look up to the most as a composer.

Edit: I actually have an anecdote regarding one of 4mat's more obscure songs. He's the reason why I found someone really special online. The song led me to her and this in turn changed my life in many interesting ways.

Last edited by qb (Sep 10, 2015 1:55 pm)