England

nice work, glad people are commenting.

Domu wrote:

awesome cool release, and glad to see discussion of SND; some great links here in this thread!

JM, where about in the UK are you? Could you tell us a little more about the tools / processes used to make
§ / section? How the hell is one meant to say your artist name? "3 rectangles of prgressively dense dot pattern" ? big_smile big_smile

Im in hampshire. All i used is an amiga 1200 with octamed pro v5 running through a really shitty mixer. I don't want to give away any processes. Those are trade secrets wink. '3 rectangles of prgressively dense dot pattern' is cool but otherwise go for 176177178 as those are the numbers that represent the alt symbols. peace

West Yorks, UK

ahhh ARexx?! Id love to get you up Leeds for a night of such things. Maybe we can grab Team Doyobi too? Aha!
I guess you've never tried to actually say "176177178"? I just did..... big_smile big_smile Thanks for the info man!

Last edited by Domu (Sep 15, 2015 9:46 pm)

Melbourne
Domu wrote:

ahhh ARexx?! Id love to get you up Leeds for a night of such things. Maybe we can grab Team Doyobi too? Aha!
I guess you've never tried to actually say "176177178"? I just did..... big_smile big_smile Thanks for the info man!

shiiit, I really want to try to convince the AU Square Sounds crew to get Team Doyobi over here.. but for some reason I don't think it'll happen

West Yorks, UK

Well Alex P. lives in Japan now, so thats a little closer to AU than the UK! Heres hoping eh? big_smile
sorry for going off topic! you can enjoy the free bumps though..right?

Last edited by Domu (Sep 17, 2015 12:21 pm)

West Yorks, UK

listen to this release!

This is super dope, some of the best and most interesting music I have found while on CM.o