The Rubber Man

As a typical old man, I live my "second youth". wink

I ordered 100 issues of... cassettes, hahahhahahahah. smile smile smile

Nobody has even a tape-recorder. smile smile

Finland

That is very cool. Now I personally don't have a cassette player but I appreciate that people keep some of these formats alive since they're not half bad.

*Thumbs up* smile

TX

I have a bunch of cassette players/recorders. They have made a minor comeback lately, over here in the US anyway!

Those ones look very nice. Are you selling them?

Last edited by Brother Android (Oct 2, 2015 6:11 pm)

West Yorks, UK

id like some please, how much with shipping to the uk? big_smile

The Rubber Man

Hi guys.

Well, I paid for them like 2,5 Euro per tape. So let's say - it would be 3 Euro (or 3 USD - the exchange rate here seems to be very close, lately) for a tape; two albums on it.

I'm checking postage right now and seems like the postage is more expensive than the cassette itself, hahahahha.
What was to be expected. wink

To Europe & to USA it's about 4 Euro (or kind of 4,50 USD).

Some guy gave me a tape-recorder lately (for free, hahahaha) so I had an opportunity to listen to the stuff.
It is not that bad, surprisingly, but BEWARE smile it's NOT for audiophiles! wink

sweden

Nice!!!

The Rubber Man

Hahah, thx. wink

Well, anyway - just in case - I suspect the PayPal based on [email protected] address would be OK. Although I think there should be some place to put own e'mail address that I could contact a proper person with asking for details and so on.

London

This is so awesome! \o/

QS big_smile

West Yorks, UK

awesomeness Yerz!

i'll be placing an order sooooon. Fuck audiophiles! This is a lofi forum, after all!

I would be glad to buy some of them!
keep us updated please!

The Rubber Man

Thx, I though it might be a funny thing to do (meaning: waste money, hahah). smile

Well, like I mentioned - I think You guyz can use my PayPal on [email protected]

I wanna make it as cheap as possible, because it's rather kind of a joke smile so the cassette (2 albums on it) is 3 Euro and the postage to EU is 4 Euro, more/less.
But everybody would have to add his e'mail address - then I'd use it to ask about the home / postal address.
Anyway that's what I think that should work, heh.

Greetz!

I just sent 10 euros!

The Rubber Man
cyberic wrote:

I just sent 10 euros!

Ah, I understand. So 2 of them. Coming right away (hahah).

OK then, I think I see it, so please write me to
yerzmyey AT interia.pl
for the postal /shipping / address infos.

Thx a lot. wink

The Rubber Man
cyberic wrote:

I just sent 10 euros!

So...? smile What about the address? smile smile

The Rubber Man

OK guys - so finally only 8 cassettes have left, from the 100, hehehe. I will use them for 'promo' purposes probably.

Thank You all so much for You interest and I hope it was kinda cool retro-thing to get. wink

Kind regards,
Yerz

Thanks, they're great, but as I said the sound saturates a bit... ;-(