i have around 7  back pcbs

PM me please! smile

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
epichunt wrote:

if you pay for postage, i'll send several of these your way smile
i have around 7  back pcbs

PM me please! smile

0R360N

I just sent you another DMG07 PCB with your chipmusic.org DMG... I will have another soon (maybe 2 more). I think that makes 20+ ports from me so far wink WOOT

Chicago, IL USA

I probably have like 3 of these. I'll check when I get home and send you a PM.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Thank you guys soooo much. this really really helps me out A LOT!!!
Keep'em coming! wooot!!!!

Edinburgh, Scotland

I've got 3 of the dirtiest greyboys you ever did see. You can have them if you can stomach them?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Famikiller wrote:

I've got 3 of the dirtiest greyboys you ever did see. You can have them if you can stomach them?

assuming they aren't covered in shit (and i mean real shit) i'll take'em! :-D

Edinburgh, Scotland

They might aswell be!

Nah they just came from a guy who I reckon chainsmoked himself to death. None of them have full screens.
But the back PCBs are in good order.

I'll PM you.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Those are my favorite kinds of dmgs! :-D

MA

Still need those DMG-07 PCBs bro??? I got an extra kicking around, and if you can wait I'll probably rack up a dozen er two in the next month or so. Just PM me...

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Turtle413 wrote:

Still need those DMG-07 PCBs bro??? I got an extra kicking around, and if you can wait I'll probably rack up a dozen er two in the next month or so. Just PM me...

PM'd! THANK YOU!!

Sydney, Australia

I have 2 DMG-01's I found. There's corrosion in the both battery compartments, and the springs are all bent.
If you're interested, hit me up!

0R360N
andrio wrote:

I have 2 DMG-01's I found. There's corrosion in the both battery compartments, and the springs are all bent.
If you're interested, hit me up!

I can restore those to new in like 10 minutes sad oh well.. I'll end up with the cases anyway if you send them to logan..lol

hmm, so you have lots of empty DMG07 shells and link cables, and you are after just the DMG link sockets, and i have a load of link sockets and i am after the shells and link cables, i am sure we can make a deal wink but i wanna know what you are doing with them!

Abandoned on Fire
NeX wrote:

...i wanna know what you are doing with them!

Me too, alas I have no bargaining power.  sad  I'd also like a hint or two about who's signed on for Little Bit Records... ?

0R360N
NeX wrote:

hmm, so you have lots of empty DMG07 shells and link cables, and you are after just the DMG link sockets, and i have a load of link sockets and i am after the shells and link cables, i am sure we can make a deal wink but i wanna know what you are doing with them!

I have like 6 DMG07 shells you can have, just pay for shipping