France

Hye. I'd like to sale or trade my TX81Z. It is in very good condition and fully working. I had it one or two weeks ago, but I realize now that it doesn't fit good in my setup, even if it sounds really good.
I want 100 € for it - that's the price I paid for it some days ago. I'm all open to trades, feel free to make a proposition.
I'm located in France, but I can ship everywhere as you pay the shipping costs.

France

Bump ! Price dropped to 90 €

France

Let's go, last BUMP and price dropped to 75€ !

IL, US

probably best to throw it on ebay at this point, you'll likely get your money back...

France

Well ... but I never sold anything on the Bay. That's more to make some space in the studio, more than to get money. Thanks for the advice !

Unsubscribe

This is a decent price for something that is quickly growing in value. This is basically the same fm synth as whats in the Sega Genesis, if you need a chiptune angle for it.

France

Yes, I knew about the soundchip, and that is one of the reason why I choosed it (and also because I like FM in general). But right now, I'm spending most of my time on some other gear, so I'm considering selling it. (not sure of my english in that sentence, he he ... sorry).

Unsubscribe

Yea im not trying to talk you out of selling, just trying to get someone else interested in it! Good Luck!

France

Bump ! In fact, I was (almost) going to keep it ... then I saw that Kitsch was selling some "Xiwi" AB's. So, the TX is still for sale - 75€ or a trade for one of those cool ArduinoBoyz.