Los Angeles, California

Hey everyone my new song “Software” is the first single off of my new album, “The SIDuction of ComputeHer!” There are 7 versions of my song "Software" using 3 computers and 2 gaming consoles as my instruments! Check it out! Thank you for supporting me!! heart ComputeHer
https://computeher.bandcamp.com/album/software-remixes

Here is what each track consists of:

1) Single Mix: Commodore 64, Nintendo Entertainment System, and Nintendo Game Boy for all synth sounds. The percussion sounds are from various vintage drum machines.

2) Analogue Mix: Korg Volka Keys for all synths and various vintage drum machines for percussion.

3) NES Mix: All sounds and drums are from the Nintendo Entertainment System.

4) A2 DMS Mix: All sounds and drums are from the Apple II home computer using the DMS Synth and Drummer software.

5) A800XL Mix: All sounds and drums are from the Atari 800 XL home computer.

6) GB Mix: All sounds and drums are from the Nintendo Game Boy.

7) C64 Mix: All sounds and drums are from the Commodore 64 home computer and utilizes the rare 6582 sound chip.

"Software" was written by ComputeHer and produced by 8 Bit Weapon.

ComputeHer is the solo project of Michelle Sternberger. Michelle creates electronic music using retro gaming consoles, 8-bit computers and synthesizers. With hard beats and colorful melodies, ComputeHer’s spirited catalog of music depicts a world of energized lo-fi bliss. In addition to her studio albums, Michelle’s past projects include work for Mark Mothersbaugh of Devo, Foundation 9 Entertainment, Sony Creative Software, Smithsonian American Art museum and many others. She divides her time up between two bands and is also a member of 8 Bit Weapon.

(C) 2015 ComputeHer
RELEASED 29 SEPTEMBER 2015

"Software" was written by ComputeHer and produced by 8 Bit Weapon.

NC in the US of America

ballsy

Abandoned on Fire

Dig it. Very New/Synth/Wave.

Last edited by egr (Sep 30, 2015 5:15 pm)

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Oct 11, 2021 7:35 pm)

France

Very catchy tunes, as usual with ComputeHer. It's a good idea to remake the same song with new chips / systems. We are SIDuced.

detroit

my mom saw me looking at this album art and now im grounded thx a lot

Compute Her?! I barely know her!