Hello there,
I´m looking for a software that allows me to record online music streams in order to save them and put them on different devices.

does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks in advance smile

Don't know if this works w/ streamed music, but the principle is likely to be the same for if you're trying to record directly from the output of a computer's soundcard - in which case, I'd recommend audacity and record from stereo mix. It may be that your soundcard doesn't have stereo mix (mine didn't initially), there are all sorts of googleable/youtube stuff that show how to enable it, eg updating the sound driver - I can't recommend a single way of doing that though as it'll depend on your soundcard.

Last edited by gotoandplay (Oct 26, 2015 3:14 pm)

NC in the US of America

If your computer doesn't have Stereo Mix or What U Hear, it probably has "Speakers" under the WASAPI Audio Host, which does the same thing. In Audacity, where it says "MME" by default, click the arrow and choose "WASAPI" and "Speakers" should show up under the Input Device menu (with the microphone icon).

If It's an online radio station, you can play the .pls or .m3u file in VLC Player use the record function to record it.

I suggest Audials Tunebite Premium. It´s an easy to use software. I´m using it for a while now and I´m really happy with it.
There are some minor buggs but in general it´s pretty awesome!
Maybe you want to check it out http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_int … start.html

If it's not super important (like recording your own stuff for an album) , I've taken to using Open Broadcast's record facility and then extracting the soundtrack from the recorded video with AviDemux.  It's good for picking up audio from a browser if you want to capture something for reference etc.