Milwaukee, WI

I ripped one out of my DMG, its a little bent but should work?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
egr wrote:
NeX wrote:

...i wanna know what you are doing with them!

Me too, alas I have no bargaining power.  sad  I'd also like a hint or two about who's signed on for Little Bit Records... ?

Well i'm working on that part. wink it's in development, and is "top secret"

as for Little Bit Records... We really need a website. but we're releasing L-Tron in a couple of weeks! smile

Thretris wrote:
NeX wrote:

hmm, so you have lots of empty DMG07 shells and link cables, and you are after just the DMG link sockets, and i have a load of link sockets and i am after the shells and link cables, i am sure we can make a deal wink but i wanna know what you are doing with them!

I have like 6 DMG07 shells you can have, just pay for shipping

thats very reasonable smile i assume you don't have the cables, do you wanna take this to PM?

0R360N
NeX wrote:
Thretris wrote:

I have like 6 DMG07 shells you can have, just pay for shipping

thats very reasonable smile i assume you don't have the cables, do you wanna take this to PM?

I used the cables for keyboards, I send the PCBs to logan, I kept the shells for a rainy day (like this one smile )

and better off emailing me thretris©gmail.com

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

and i have GB Cases for you Thretris. smile
lol... everyone's shifting parts around like mad men. haha

Geneva, NY

After fucking up a bunch on some backlight mods... I have some cases and back PCBs.  Ideally, I'd LOVE to trade them for a working front PCB, but if not, I'll send them to whomever wants them for the cost of shipping.

Abandoned on Fire
low-gain wrote:

as for Little Bit Records... We really need a website. but we're releasing L-Tron in a couple of weeks! smile

Sweet!

matt's mind
low-gain wrote:

L-Tron in a couple of weeks! smile

<- will be flipping out and damaging eardrums in a couple weeks big_smile