Chrome only. Still at an early beta stage.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/370 … index.html

Updated version with full nlmidi functionality:

- Save and load banks from/to nanoloop 1.x and 2.x
- Version detection, integrity check and name display for 2.x banks
- Update nanoloop one and 2.x carts to the latest version
- Set MIDI and SYNC mode

Last edited by oliver (Jul 16, 2015 3:24 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Woah, very nicely done!

Turku, FIN

Hey oliver, sorry this is a little of topic, but maybe you read this. Would it be any way possible to get panning on every channel back to new versions of nl2? This would make it a perfect for my uses. Cheers! heart

Cool.
Release notes though?

Tokyo, Japan

Wow Olivier, this is amazing. Keep up the good work!!

São Paulo, Brazil
KeFF wrote:

Hey oliver, sorry this is a little of topic, but maybe you read this. Would it be any way possible to get panning on every channel back to new versions of nl2? This would make it a perfect for my uses. Cheers! heart

This.

São Paulo, Brazil
KeFF wrote:

This.

Madison, WI

Can you post some of the older versions for update as well?  I have some 2.5s that I tried to update to 2.7 not knowing it would cause the cartridges to stop functioning.

Atlanta, GA
nonfinite wrote:

Can you post some of the older versions for update as well?  I have some 2.5s that I tried to update to 2.7 not knowing it would cause the cartridges to stop functioning.

if you're looking for a (mildly outdated as of 2.7.5) set of downloads I can provide that http://bitflourish.com/nanoversions/

Update, see original post.

Probably still with a few bugs but much more comfortable than nlmidi already.

Tokyo, Japan

I've just tried this now.  The USB-MIDI adapter is recognised, but I'm unable to send or receive, or do anything at all actually. Tried on both windows and mac.

Pics:

EDIT: Tried with GBA SP and normal GBA

Last edited by cheapshot (Aug 1, 2015 4:12 am)

São Paulo, Brazil

Doesn't work for me either. Tried on GBA SP and Micro. With different cables. Nothing happens.

Back to the boring command-line.

Melbourne

Yeah I couldn't get it working. Command line only worked on my old Vista laptop; it couldn't connect on my XP netbook, and when I tried to use sudo on my macbook pro it asked me for a password—my user account on my MBP doesn't have a password, but it wouldn't let me just press enter for some reason.

france

Command line work for me.
Didn't manage to update with chrome, but the gui is Nice and it tell you if the driver is available/adaptor recognise which is really great.
I've been able to flash 2xnanoloop 2.5 and 1x2.3, 2x1.6.5, my last one 1.5 I think was not able o be updated... But it doesn't matter.

Now I can play volca keys as master and nanoloop 2.7.x as slave with dualmicro cable smile
Thank you guys

Update with chrome worked for me, put mGB and Shitwave on my Nanoloop One cart via chrome too.