Brooklyn NY US

In this long-awaited transmission, ZEN ALBATROSS summons massive black monoliths of low-fidelity dance floor anxiety. Screaming cassette decks provide air support for slow-building Game Boy drones as waves of radio static and percussive noise hit like Hellfire missiles – an imperfect anthem for our contemporary dystopia.

Recorded, mixed and co-produced by Luke Silas (Anamanaguchi, knife city)
Mastered by Stephen Roessner (Revengineers, Saxon Shore)

Artwork and design by Johannes Poell

Tracklisting
---
01 SIGINT
02 Infrared Ritual
03 US-984XN
04 Owners
05 Skycurse (First Circle)
06 Skycurse (Second Circle)

// DOWNLOAD 8BP135 //

São Paulo, Brazil

At fucking last.

I'm still on the first track and it's already a classic.

Brooklyn, NY

Huge credit goes out to Anamana-Luke / knife city and Steve Roessner of Revengineers fame for all the work they did to make this sound massive and brutal. Fear and self-doubt caused me to delay putting this out for far too long, so it was a relief to have them both to help really take it to the next level.

Cassette edition coming soon.

England

there was a moment half way through the second track where i almost trashed it as typical game boy dance music but then the whole thing descends into chaos and now its transferring to my mp3 player.

ohgodno, Indiana

hell yes! been waiting for this for some time now!! great work heart

BK

this is raw as hell

Nomad's Land

Yeah, this is pretty damn neat! Love the rich sound textures and overall dark ambience.

Detroit, Michigan

I've been waiting for this and it's everything I needed heart

Paris

OMFG - instant love

Detroit

this ep fucking rules

Chicago, IL

I would buy a t-shirt of the album cover, good stuff. I like the unexpected melodic moments...

Planet Zaxxon

OH YEA YUP

Bonn, Germany

woah this is pure gold yikes