Connecticut

So I was playing Pushmo before bed one night and this happened, I thought it was a dream. I went to go play it today and found out this really happened. I've got hurt feelings, although I suppose it would be like the good ol' days to play some Mario Party on it.

Melbourne

nothing a bit of superglue can't fix!

Connecticut
pselodux wrote:

nothing a bit of superglue can't fix!

I'm literally considering the tiniest drop of jb weld, the underside of the circle pad itself has tons of cracks. That's what I get for hatching thousands of Pokemon eggs with a guitar pick wedged under there.

Melbourne

haha, what was the guitar pick for?

Connecticut
pselodux wrote:

haha, what was the guitar pick for?

Certain in game areas allow you to go left or right indefinitely in a circle, so I'd jam it in either direction and try to go about my life for a few minutes. I was playing a lot of VGC, these were dark times. All that Smash Bros. couldn't have helped either, although I find it interesting it finally had enough during a puzzle game like Pushmo.

Last edited by DropMontage (Nov 13, 2015 12:28 am)

Connecticut

Alive and well in fucksville

If your gonna glue it, dont try to glue just one side. put a tiny amount on both sides. if you use something that gives you a little time stick and unstick it then set it. (my boss taught me all about gluing)

Philly
bitjacker wrote:

If your gonna glue it, dont try to glue just one side. put a tiny amount on both sides. if you use something that gives you a little time stick and unstick it then set it. (my boss taught me all about gluing)

I've never heard of that trick but it makes total sense.  Thanks.

Taichung, Taiwan

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Nintendo+3 … ment/25074

Connecticut

I considered this, but i cant find one for under 5 dollars, not only am I cheap, I'm broke.

Michigan

Damn that's easy.

Buy it off ya. tongue

Connecticut
Jazzmarazz wrote:

Damn that's easy.

Buy it off ya. tongue

If you're serious about that, I really was considering selling it before this happened, feel free to shoot me a PM. I only really use it these days for KORG DSN-12 and puzzle games.

Cookeville, TN

Oh yeah, those are SUPER easy to replace! Replaced a few of 'em for some of the students on my campus that like to abuse their handhelds playing Sm4sh. tongue

Connecticut

Finally found one for just under $3 USD with shipping in the US