Lichtenstein

Could somebody provide me a midi file - or better: the note sheet - for this song? Can't read guitar tabs, so this would be my way to a chip remake. Thank you.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

If google can't find it, it's probably not out there. You'll have to cover it by ear.

Ardèche, France

You can make an awful automatic midi file here: http://www.ofoct.com/audio-converter/co … -midi.html and then rework it. I don't know it it would be easier to do it by ear, but it could be an option to consider.

Lichtenstein

Thank you for you're ideas. By ear - as I can't play guitar, that won't work, unfortunately. Automatic midi I could try - but still hoping for a faster solution.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
81ttr45hr10t wrote:

Thank you for you're ideas. By ear - as I can't play guitar, that won't work, unfortunately. Automatic midi I could try - but still hoping for a faster solution.

I don't play guitar either, I've covered songs with guitar in them. The notes are the same, regardless of what instrument is producing them. I prefer a traditional stave but guitar tab is actually really easy to read, perhaps that'll be the easiest way to go?

Lichtenstein

A link to a "how to read guitar tabs" page would be muc apreciated. smile

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=read+guitar+tab

Brighton

If you have a tab you can export it as MIDI from Guitar Pro (not sure if you can export from the Trial Version) or Tux Guitar.

Ardèche, France

Tux Guitar is cool, it shows you the tab, but also the score, and can load many non-wave music files. (I don't know Guitar Pro, because TuxGuitar is free)

Liverpool, UK

I'm certain the band and Parisians will all appreciate you putting a midi file into gsxcc bro lol

Unsubscribe

Yea dont be that guy. Transcribe a song you havent written please.

Lichtenstein

Thanks for your support and your "support". hmm You really think I'd use a "MIDI2Chiptune" converter? :C

(...) provide me a midi file - or better: the note sheet (...)

Last edited by 81ttr45hr10t (Nov 19, 2015 4:39 pm)

Geneva, NY
calmdownkidder wrote:

I'm certain the band and Parisians will all appreciate you putting a midi file into gsxcc bro lol

This was my first thought as well. Thank you, CDK, for once again expressing what's in my heart even better than I could have.

Lichtenstein

Nobody said anybody wanted to do that. RBR

Unsubscribe

It just feels like opportunism, thats all.

Lichtenstein

I am really sorry if my question gave that impression.

Last edited by 81ttr45hr10t (Nov 20, 2015 4:03 pm)