West Yorks, UK

s20: £90 (gbp, thats what £ means big_smile ), max ram, no power lead, mint, got two, and two is like one too many.

will trade for..... stuff. other samplers, powerpak, nanoloop 2 (part trade) or... stuff.

Boss RPS 10 pitch shifting delay half rack unit....... trades? / £85

GP2x cradle: rare as fuck £80; selling it for what i got it for, after years of searching, its finally of no use to me anymore) will part trade for gp2x TV out

Last edited by Domu (Feb 20, 2016 6:14 pm)

Hey, I'm interested in the Akai S20 if you're up for a trade. I'll PM you a list a little later, when I've rummaged through my stuff :-D

EDIT: PM sent.

Last edited by Glitch Militia (Oct 1, 2015 12:14 am)

Feel free to let me know, if you are not interested :-)

West Yorks, UK

heys guys, pm'ing you all back now..

we're back & stuff

PM'd

Turku, FIN
Domu wrote:

GP2x cradle: rare as fuck £80; selling it for what i got it for, after years of searching, its finally of no use to me anymore) will part trade for gp2x TV out

Huh, what is this? Has tv-out, no?

Unsubscribe

yea but you have to power it to get tv out so its a bit of a pain. Gives you svideo too!

Turku, FIN
herr_prof wrote:

yea but you have to power it to get tv out so its a bit of a pain. Gives you svideo too!

Interesting! Not with that price tho. big_smile

IL, US

i believe you actually don't need the ac adapter for video out, but its hard to remember back to the last time i used a gp2x cradle (blip 09 open mic pre-party)...i never had the adapter for the cradle, just ones for the gp2x itself, so its possible that using that was enough to get the video out working... i'm amazed they go for so much, i threw mine in with my gp2x when i sold them both for a combined $150 (and still had a hard time finding a taker on here)

United States

IIRC you only need to power the cradle for the USB hub to work. There's also no power regulation so all it takes is the wrong adapter over 5v to fry the USB.

Everything else should work without power and are directly connected to the EXT port.

West Yorks, UK

bump* big_smile
everything still available!

As for the cost of the cradle... I agree it's surprisingly high, though I waited a loooong long time for one to come up for sale at anything less than £120... when I finally saw this one I insta-bought it.

In fact... you dont need to power the cradle even for the usb hub to work.. mouse and keyboards / controllers work just fine without a power adapter (to the cradle)

Last edited by Domu (Feb 20, 2016 6:12 pm)