Just dropped this today and I wanna know what you guys like about it, what you don't, favorite song, and least favorite. I hope you guys enjoy it ^_^ https://xxkeanuxx.bandcamp.com/album/ch … e-moonbase

Atlanta, GA

Really nice job for a first album! The vibe for Goodnight is the best, definitely. Really nice work for that one. My second favorite is Dance Party at Kea's House because I'm a sucker for dance music. Adrenaline is third because I'm also a sucker for amen breaks.
I'm no super expert of course but I'll try and give some feedback:
The writing is totally there but mixing is a bit sketchy for some songs. In the earlier tracks (particularly ones with drums) I feel one element is always too loud. For example, the bass square sort of instrument in Steve the Cat is a bit loud, and the cymbals are too.
In Melted Stick of Butter the overall volume varies a ton like there's a limiter on the master and when the guitars and drums come in it's getting compressed a ton. I'm pretty sure it's your drums, because Oppo feels just right throughout.
I feel that you'll be like me and listen to your own tracks a year later and be like "man, that was such a good idea I should do a remake of this song". So of course keep at it, work on your mixing so that it helps your songwriting shine, don't let ur dreamz be dreamz just do it blah blah blah yeah
Keep it up, man.
- Suds out smile

Love your percussion programming and the vibe on stuff like game boy love song. Keep it up! Enjoying watching your progress.