hello there everybody, im looking for as many christmas carols/hyms or covers as i can get for a little street performance so i need the song files (lsdsng) any christmas sounds will be great even small loops are appreciated so i can mix them all together into one big live mode set..................................... please help

thanks in advance

Alive and well in fucksville

dont be a poser and pretend other peoples songs are yours. put in a little work

im not being a poser ive been asked to do a street performance type 8 bit christmas  churches fate and dont have time to make all original material i will be recording the live mix aswell and(i am a busker i play other instruments when busking but this is what they wanted for the younger gen obviously i will credit those who contribute

Alive and well in fucksville

go onto lsdjsng.com then. i saw a few christmasy things there. you have to upload a sav file of your own to get access tho

Washington, PA

You can download my Christmas EP and it comes with a SAV file: http://portopak.bandcamp.com

However, it really didn't take too long to transcribe the basic melodies of these songs from sheet music to LSDJ. The hardest one was Wassail Song, but that's because it was in 3/4 time and I had to do the melody and the bass line to make it work.