Montreal, Canada

I found a Super Mario Kart cart for the SNES at work (we recycle electronics, among other more interesting things). It's in pretty sad cosmetic shape but it looks 100% functional. I don't have an SNES console to test it out. But yknow... I picked it up anyways instead of seeing it destroyed.

I'm giving it away for free, you only have to pay the shipping. PM me and stuff.

Last edited by n00bstar (Nov 23, 2015 11:21 pm)

NUMBSKULL

Man, don't have an SNES any more. Love this game though. Someone give it a nice home.

Michigan

Nice

Portland, OR

spoken for yet?

Montreal, Canada

There are people interested, but it's really first paypal first serve.

To answer the inevitable "how much is shipping?" question:
I got around 15$ for shipping from Canada to Australia, which is about as far from each other as two countries can get. I got around 10$ for Canada to USA. So...that should give you an idea.

Montreal, Canada

Oh yeah and.. of course these are the absolute cheapest option. So I expect they're not super fast. It's probably delivered by some sweaty guy named Bob in a old Ford Pinto missing a hub cap and leaking oil.

Chicago, IL

doh just bought one on eBay a few weeks ago sad

Montreal, Canada

Alright. Cart is on hold for the moment. Someone is getting it. If it doesn't work out I'll get it back up here.

Montreal, Canada

Cart is gone! If I find some more at work, I'll let you guys know... we get all sorts of shit. Hell, just last week we found a dead deer in one of the pallets. Kind of gross.. but also kind of awesome.

Also... anybody wants a dead deer?

NUMBSKULL
n00bstar wrote:

Also... anybody wants a dead deer?

How much is shipping to the US? wink

Whateverville, California

Just needed a little cleaning. Thanks n00bstar. Happy Christmas!