IL, US

today, after much discussion, Arnie, Chad, Michael and myself decided it was time to shut down Datathrash.
thanks to all who listened, contributed releases or tracks and supported our label.
it was a good run, but we just didn't have it in us to keep moving forward at this time.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

While I thoroughly understand, this is the worst.

That said, thank you all for the rad releases over the years.

Madriz, Supain

FAREWALL COMPO, GUYS, LETS DO IT. WE CAN NOT LET THEM GO WITHOUT (more) GLORY

As I said a million times today, thanks for the music

buffalo, NY

Cheers to good tunes

IL, US
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

we considered it, but in the end we really just don't have any gas left in the tank to put it together.
real life stuff and our own projects are far more pressing to all four of us at the moment

South Korea

Pretty bummed about this sad
Farewell to (probably) the heaviest label in chipmusic.

Thank you guys so much for the incredible collection of albums, EPs and compos, and good luck with all your individual future endeavors.

Atlanta, GA

AHH What a bummer. That datathrash sticker is gonna stay on my laptop forever guys, thanks for the sick releases and everything.True chip till death!

IL, US
DeerPresident wrote:

Farewell to (probably) the heaviest label in chipmusic.

check out mp3death they're definitely in the running for that title

Unsubscribe

Id be into doing a track for the last thrash.

Joliette, QC, Canada

Damn another chip netlabel is dead... sad
Bandcamp is cool but it is so hot it killed the netlabel and communities...too much individualism ! sad
Datathrash was sick for the time it was alive !!! RIP !!!

United States

GOOD RIDDANCE

São Paulo, Brazil

Datathrash was the Earache of chipmusic.

Abandoned on Fire
Boner wrote:

GOOD RIDDANCE

IT WAS YOUR FAULT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING

IL, US
egr wrote:
Boner wrote:

GOOD RIDDANCE

IT WAS YOUR FAULT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING

quoted for truth, its all his fault

England

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
ttototss fee;lsls im pretty much just using kitten rock to curate nice chip band camp releases that i find now.

_     _  ______ _______ _______ _______ _______ ______      _______ _______ _____ ______       ______   ______  _____   _____                                                                                                         
|____/  |_____/ |_____| |______    |       |     ____/      |_____| |         |   |     \      |     \ |_____/ |     | |_____]                                                                                                         
|    \_ |    \_ |     | |______    |       |    /_____      |     | |_____  __|__ |_____/      |_____/ |    \_ |_____| |                                                                                                               

______   _____  _______   _______ __   __               ______  _______ __   _ ______  __   __ _______ _______  ______ _______ _______  _____   _____  _______                                                                         
|     \ |     |    |      |_____|   \_/        ___      |     \ |_____| | \  | |     \   \_/   |       |______ |_____/ |_____|    |    |     | |_____] |______                                                                         
|_____/ |_____|    |    . |     |    |                  |_____/                         
|____/  |_____/ |_____| |______    |       |     ____/      ___      |_____|   |   |  ____ |_____|      |       |_____| |  |  | |_____]                                                                                               
|    \_ |    \_ |     | |______    |       |    /_____               |     | __|__ |_____| |     |      |_____  |     | |  |  | |                                                                                                     

______   ______  _____  _____ ______       _______  _____  __   _  ______               __   _ _____  ______ _     _ _______                                                                                                           
|     \ |_____/ |     |   |   |     \      |______ |     | | \  | |  ____      ___      | \  |   |   |  ____ |_____|    |                                                                                                             
|_____/ |    \_ |_____| __|__ |_____/      ______| |_____| |  \_| |_____|               |  \_| __|__ |_____| |     |    |                                                                                                             

_____  _    _ _______ __   _  ______ _______ _     _ _______               ______   _____  _______ _______  _____

Last edited by Jellica (Dec 11, 2015 8:22 pm)

Madriz, Supain
e.s.c. wrote:
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

we considered it, but in the end we really just don't have any gas left in the tank to put it together.
real life stuff and our own projects are far more pressing to all four of us at the moment

I meant a comp from we, the fans.

Ill do it.

I can not let you go without a requiem