Los Angeles

Does anyone know if Pulsewave will be streaming audio and/or video sat?

Unsubscribe

No streams.

Los Angeles

I noticed they stopped, what happened? sad

Last edited by 8bitweapon (May 18, 2010 5:52 pm)

Unsubscribe

The old tank had the shows in the same room adjacent to the office with its included wifi, and the new one doesnt. Plus it simply too much work imo fr something so few people enjoy.

Spend more time making it good for the paying customers!

Brooklyn NY

pulsewave please start happening on days when i am in town!  oh well.

Los Angeles
herr_prof wrote:

The old tank had the shows in the same room adjacent to the office with its included wifi, and the new one doesnt. Plus it simply too much work imo fr something so few people enjoy.

Spend more time making it good for the paying customers!

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few wink

Thanx for the update!

Tacoma WA

my god that is a damn sexy flyer.

is it to much to ask for tshirts that are available over teh internets bearing that design

Unsubscribe
infradead wrote:

my god that is a damn sexy flyer.

is it to much to ask for tshirts that are available over teh internets bearing that design

+1

Los Angeles

We'll be having some merch specials at the show!

8 Bit Weapon & ComputeHer CD's & Tshirts will be just $10 each

Any 3 Items for $25
Any 4 Items for $30

We hope you like the show! smile

Thank you for your support in advance!

Last edited by 8bitweapon (May 21, 2010 1:34 pm)

Clinton Hill

We printed 10 or so of these beautiful flyers what will be for sale at the merch table. So bring your rubber bands...

We are going to try and get an open mic going for this Pulsewave.

New York, New York
little naps wrote:

We printed 10 or so of these beautiful flyers what will be for sale at the merch table. So bring your rubber bands...

YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!

^                .                =                .                ^

Los Angeles

Can I paypal you to reserve our poster copy?!

BK

an open mic, you say? ...hm....also definitely interested in a flyer. i'll see you there!

New York, New York

I left early because Disassembler had to pick up his stuff at my apartment and get back to NJ. But I got to hear the awesome open mics and a majority of the set material. I scored a flyer, a single CD from the artists Ok Ikumi and Forest World and an Ok Ikumi patch. It was nice to meet Matt Nida!

London, UK

Thoroughly enjoyed my first Pulsewave last night, especially OK Ikumi and Forest World doing amazingly creative things with NL2.3. Really enjoyed playing the open mic as well! Who
were the other guys, there was some great stuff in there.

Also really nice to meet Glomag, Esopus Dragon and to say hello to Minusbaby again. Cheers guys!

Eanske, Holland
little naps wrote:

We are going to try and get an open mic going for this Pulsewave.

Ah, seems youre the man to ask then about the previous copy I designed,
which I still haven't received (the springbloom one). Were there any fliers
printed as well ? I designed one of those as well but dunno if they were printed.
it's been 2 months ago since I handed in the design, was curious about the  final
print smile
By the way outstanding job enso, the colours are realy realy beautiful ! the orange
vs that green, excellent !!!