Chicago IL

i have no idea what i did to get it this way, but all of my knobs say "off" when i try to use them. ive got a show in like an hour and i already soundchecked. HELP OMG SHIT FUCKING SHIT

sad( Wish I could help, but all I can give you is my best wishes if it's not already too late

Abandoned on Fire

If you dare... power off, hold down + and - while powering on, will reset to factory settings.  Good luck!

Chicago IL

hey, so i had downloaded the manual, and it told me how to turn controls off, which i did on accident some how, but not how to turn them back on. at some point i figured out how to 'rename' each knob on the keyboard, so i mostly got it working. now one of my pads is stuck on some weird setting, but i think this whole occasions taught me that i should really sit down with the manual and learn all about the thing.

Tacoma WA
Saskrotch wrote:

hey, so i had downloaded the manual, and it told me how to turn controls off, which i did on accident some how, but not how to turn them back on. at some point i figured out how to 'rename' each knob on the keyboard, so i mostly got it working. now one of my pads is stuck on some weird setting, but i think this whole occasions taught me that i should really sit down with the manual and learn all about the thing.

lol yes.

this is always a good idea