DantesDMG 2 EP (2015)

1. CHFKTS
2. TRATF
3. HYPRFUNK

Streamable @ SOUNDCLOUD

This is a small release that i put out.
I wrote a album for over 2 years, but after i finished it i basiclly wrote a new tune and the whole album seemed whack to me.
Now after finishing some more i wanted to release a 5 Track EP. Here are 3 of those 5. Unmastered, not downloadable, no official coverart but here to be heard. I just don't want them to sit on my cart anylonger, since i haven't released anything in ages. Have heard them to often over and over again.
So pls. tell me what you think.

Until i got a stable living situation again and sorted all things out to make 2016 the year my life finally goes in the direction it's suppose to go - this will be the last from me for a while.

Cya then,
9-Heart ■ DantesDMG

Baja California

Is impressive how much you have improved since the first release where you had that megaman 3 live mode remix. I wish you solve whatever struggle you have soon so you can make what you want, even if it's not chipmusic. Good luck *thumbsup*

It's nice to see someone remember that old MegaMan Tune. Had my first stage experience with it.
I'll make 2016 the best that i can, thanks dude.

ohgodno, Indiana

soo good, can not wait for the full release!! heart

Bonn, Germany

I agree 100% with lvlzero. You just get better with every release dude! I'm starting to dig your style more and more, it's quite refreshing to listen to darker chiptune once in a while.

Wish you all the best for the future dude smile