Somewhat of a long shot, but does anyone have a Bleep Bloop (preferably V2) or Smartboy cartridge for sale?

Michigan

Are you open to other usb-capable flash cart options besides the two mentioned?

Jazzmarazz wrote:

Are you open to other usb-capable flash cart options besides the two mentioned?

I'm okay with the other options out there, but personally I'm just looking for a BB or Smart Cart at the moment. smile

Bump b o i z.

ayylmoa bump

Geneva, NY

I have a USB BleepBloop I guess I could part with. PM me!

Michigan

i have one i could sell. DM me for deets

Bump.

Bump : 3

Australia

I've got cheap carts available, they're not bleepbloop or smartboy, but they are cheeeeeeeeeeep and work fine.

BennVenn wrote:

I've got cheap carts available, they're not bleepbloop or smartboy, but they are cheeeeeeeeeeep and work fine.

I'm aware, but as I mentioned above, I'm personally looking for either BB or SB carts.
Thanks.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Older carts like that don't pop up very often anymore. Unless you're someone like BennVenn who wants to build a cartridge reader/flasher and need those models for testing, I'd go with a newer model. Prices are lower and features are better than ever.

Bump.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Please don't bump the thread every day, that's not how this works.

Abandoned on Fire

Just out of curiosity, why are you after those particular types of cart? Finish up a collection or something?

Last edited by egr (Jan 7, 2016 4:29 am)

egr wrote:

Just out of curiosity, why are you after those particular types of cart? Finish up a collection or something?

I'm just trying to help a friend nab one of these cartridges because they seem to catch his interest (iirc he's collecting different cartridges and what not); he saw a few go up on eBay and here as well in the past, but kept missing the boat.

I myself already own a BB V2, BV, and a few EMS cartridges, so I'm all good. smile

jefftheworld wrote:

Please don't bump the thread every day, that's not how this works.

Gotcha.