ohgodno, Indiana

well I had a AWESOME time doing the b4by f4c3 project but it's now time to call it quits and move onto other things.
will still be writing music but not in the same style nor under the same name. enjoy my farewell album, it personally has been my
favorite out of the 15+ I've ever wrote [chiptune that is] & I figured I started using nanoloop so I'd go out doing a all nano album...thank you everyone that booked me during this project and supported it and myself
I hope to see you all in the recent future with my new project i'm focusing more time on & VJing.
Thank you & Enjoy! heart

Download/Listen or Watch video for full album Here

-for random updates on my new project go here

Last edited by b4by f4c3 (Jan 29, 2016 7:21 pm)

Madriz, Supain

3wioqhfaehgrejgl OMG

so did you ever finish the baby face and sugar sklls thing i did the art for?

Tennessee
JodyBigfoot wrote:

so did you ever finish the baby face and sugar sklls thing i did the art for?

I haven't heard back from sugar sk*-*lls since Little Sound Assembly 2 so it never happened....If I do ever hear from him
I don't think it would happen anymore anyway since I'm not digging the style I used to write in anymore (except for this album)

it was fun doing the art but i guess the theory that someone only really values something if they are paying for it has some serious weight here, i did you and someone else an entire artwork for free that were both pretty cool and a lot of work and neither of you used them!!!

no stress enjoy your death! all the best for the future smile

South Korea

Awesome release, it made my freezing walk to work more tolerable.
Great nanoloop skills dude!