Tennessee

finally giving breakcore a go after so many years of listening/wanting to make it
and finally had no excuse not to anymore...TIS TIME!

IL, US

i wrote a longer reply fot this thread yesterday but i guess i forgot to his submit so i'll go with the short version...
taking painkillers for severe neck and back pain caused by arthritis in my spine, slowly working on music for four different projects and working on a 54 min long video piece (only working on stuff 1-2 days a week as pain allows)...

Last edited by e.s.c. (Jan 27, 2016 3:31 pm)

York, PA

1. 2D animated cartoons for commission and for self
2. Turning a DMG-01 Game Boy and Model 1 SEGA Genesis into a two-tier keyboard synthesizer
3. Working with Clear View Pictures on indie films including scriptwriting, audio recording, and assistant directing.
4. Composing music for video games, animation, and movies.
5. College

How do I do all that plus college? Not well.

Cookeville, TN

I'm catching up on commissions I fell behind on a while back due to a combination of poor estimation of cost for some bigger projects and then more recently some family shit I'm not gonna delve into here. Unhappy customers. feelsbadman.jpg sad
After that's taken care of, though, I've got a couple ideas lined up for semi-secret future projects in the coming months that I think are gonna turn out great. smile

Sergy, France

Too busy with work, preparing for LHC Run 2, but I started weeklybeats and it's been keeping my creativity up! Really cool to see all the creative things people here are up to smile

settle
nikola wrote:

Really cool to see all the creative things people here are up to smile

Ditto! big_smile I need to up my game, maybe start learning Japanese wink

e.s.c wrote:

taking painkillers for severe neck and back pain caused by arthritis in my spine

That really sucks dude, I hope you can get some relief. hmm

waiting for cheapshot's new techno EP 8)

cheapshot wrote:

I'm actually working on a new techno EP. A WIP preview over here: https://soundcloud.com/cheapshot/throbber

Tokyo, Japan
an0va wrote:

waiting for cheapshot's new techno EP 8)

cheapshot wrote:

I'm actually working on a new techno EP. A WIP preview over here: https://soundcloud.com/cheapshot/throbber

(*´∀`*)

IL, US
djhaka wrote:
e.s.c wrote:

taking painkillers for severe neck and back pain caused by arthritis in my spine

That really sucks dude, I hope you can get some relief. hmm

thanks, i guess the best i can hope for is more effective meds...
also, since the last post i found out that i'm also going to be working on one or two music videos over the next two months..

Taichung, Taiwan

Waiting to pick up a Super Gameboy 2 in Taipei to complete my home setup.

2 Sony Trinitron 29" CRTs
2 Super Famicoms
1 Super Gameboy 2

Last edited by katsumbhong (Feb 4, 2016 7:14 am)

Melbourne

- Working on some deep/dark minimal tech using nanoloop2 and an op-1; seeing just how deep I can get the kicks in nanoloop (result: pretty damn deep!). No ridiculous EDM drops, no gimmicky sounds, just pulsating techno.

- Getting inspiration/techniques together for a follow-up to my last big prog adventure from three years ago—this time going for an 80s Tangerine Dream/non-ironic new-age Enigma style sound. Hopefully making heavy use of Roland JV1010 and guitar.

- Ongoing DETHWAVE projects on the op-1 big_smile

Getting used to piggy tracker.

https://soundcloud.com/metrodub/minikomi-blorp

Brisbane, Australia

Just started working on an arduino project! Finally dived into the world of microcontrollers and I'm loving it!

Chicago, IL

I am working on the music for an Xbox game, first chip style commission i've picked up for a non-iOS or PC platform aside from a Nintendo DS game that probably will never be released. Also, weirdly, a SNES style soundtrack for a card game adaptation to iOS.

Last edited by BeatScribe (Feb 4, 2016 12:05 pm)

Working on a long overdue demo - it's going to be a weird mix of ambience, retro synthpop, electronica and chiptune. I don't even know how its going to turn out.
Otherwise, working on a website/blog and just trying to make more music and learn ableton as best I can so I can get some gigs!

Cross-platform tracker for sound drivers that don't have a UI.  (I don't like typing music in assembler either)  Currently supporting Vic-20 as the first system with my driver from OrbTraxx.  Uses Dasm & Vice to assemble and playback.