Planet Zaxxon

Hello yall! My new album has just been released today. It consists of 5 songs I made entirely on a Yamaha Portasound PSS-680 keyboard. Long live FM!! Hope you guys dig it!!!

-WW

BANDCAMP LINK: https://planetzaxxon.bandcamp.com/album … und-system

Artwork by enso.

buffalo, NY

This is nuts man haha

Atlanta, GA

lol either someone put the release date on bandcamp as "2015" on accident or this came out a year ago.
Great album either way! Rhythm Control is awesome.

Planet Zaxxon

Yes, I made that mistake, should be fixed now and thanks !!!!

Ninten Kwon Do wrote:

lol either someone put the release date on bandcamp as "2015" on accident or this came out a year ago.
Great album either way! Rhythm Control is awesome.

Planet Zaxxon

Thank ye, dan!

danimal cannon wrote:

This is nuts man haha

Solar System

In a minute!

Planet Zaxxon

*THUMBS UP*

Matej wrote:

In a minute!

lolusa

680/680 would listen again!

Planet Zaxxon

tanks! and your new album is JAMS!

ovenrake wrote:

680/680 would listen again!

Geneva, NY

Can we nerd out for a second and talk about how you made this? Sequencer? Played live? Both? Etc.

It only matters to me cuz I get off on that stuff. Regardless of how it was made, this ish is da bomb.

Unsubscribe

So great.

Planet Zaxxon

thanks yo!!!!

herr_prof wrote:

So great.

Planet Zaxxon

Since the PSS-680 is multitimbral, I wrote all the songs in real time via midi. Then, I recorded each midi channel separately and mixed them afterwards. The only thing I added was reverb in some places, and EQ. Technically, I did play all the parts "live" when recording the midi data (being the usual method where I make a part then jam over it and keep the parts I like, and so on and so on.)

Glad you dig the tracks!!! It was fun to make an album using only that keyboard. smile

BLEO wrote:

Can we nerd out for a second and talk about how you made this? Sequencer? Played live? Both? Etc.

It only matters to me cuz I get off on that stuff. Regardless of how it was made, this ish is da bomb.