Minneapolis

So, not seeing this, and I thought I'd maybe throw it out there.

I'm graduating from college today. So if you're wondering why I've been not here, ignoring you, missing your shows, etc. It's because I needed to fight for that cap 'n tassels.

Anyone else graduating? Post here.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

tongue

CONGRATS TONY!!!!!!!

Milwaukee, WI

Congratulations!  Thats way cool.  Unfortunately I still have some years left before college...

Charlotte

Congrats! smile

East Kilbride, Scotland

Congradulations arfink! I'm graduating from Glasgow Caledonian University in July with a BA (Hons) in Politics.

Tucson, AZ

Congrats, Arfink!

I just graduated from Hogwarts last week -- House of Slytherin, of course.

Bronx, NY

Da illest.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

I graduate next week, but just high school

Central-ish VA

Congrats man, what was your course of study?

I'm graduating high school in a month or so, gotta fight for the less important cap n' tassles, don'cha'know?

Last edited by Beverage (May 22, 2010 8:29 pm)

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Awesome! congratulations !.

anything to do related with your hardware hacking skills?

Scotland

I graduate BA Honours in Time Based Art. Rather than a traditional ceremony, I'm trippin' the states!

Congraaaatulations.

Minneapolis

For all who want to know what I got my BA in- Philosophy and Catholic Studies. From the University of St. Thomas. With any luck I'll be a teacher some day. smile

San Francisco

Graduated from USF in San francisco with a BA in visual arts with an emphasis on design. It is my one year anniversary today and I am proud to say..... I FUCKING FOUND A JOB!!!!!!!! congrats to all 2010 graduates!

Minneapolis

Congrats wedanced, getting the job is even cooler than getting the degree!

San Luis Obispo, CA
arfink wrote:

For all who want to know what I got my BA in- Philosophy and Catholic Studies. From the University of St. Thomas. With any luck I'll be a teacher some day. smile

This sounds really intense (and super awesome), and makes my degree in audio engineering seem petty.

Congrats to all the smart people of 2010!

Tokyo, Japan

I graduate with an MA in Applied Linguistics. It was real hard work, but at the same time, totally enjoyable. Congrats to all!